shoes

The room was dark, barely any light seeping through the window, a single chair in the middle with a man tied to it, the man was slowly gaining consciousness, and when he realised where he was, he started thrashing madly against the restraints holding him in place.

"C'mon now Mr Jun, isn't this exactly how the two women you killed thrashed as you tied them" a voice spoke from beside him, making him turn and growl at the sound.

"This is the second time someone was killed by you, just because they didn't give you the files you asked for, tsk " the voice said again, before a harsh slap was given to the man's face

"They deserved it! Useless bitches thinking they were better than me!" He spat out

The voice only laughed before turning serious, "They were better at their work than you, at least they didn't almost get caught for being stupid enough to take coke at an airport" it replied, "finish him hobi we are done" he added as he watched the man wiggle and scream before the voices died down

Satisfied with his work, Jung Hoseok, the best killer and PA of Jeon Jungkook smiled, "I hate people who kill innocent humans" he said.

The other man in the room, who was checking the body for any sign of life, nodded and looked down at his shoes, "Fuck these were new!" He whined, seeing his new Timberlands covered in blood.

Hoseok laughed before walking outside, jungkook joining him soon after. Jeon Jungkook wasn't your regular guy spending his twenties going to clubs , attending University, making friends, going on dates.

Sure he had his own bit of fun, he did go to clubs, he didn't need any more friends than the ones he had.

He was more than content with his life right now, having a face that could easily put models to shame, he had people throwing themselves at him all the time.

He wondered if they would still do that when they knew how easy it was for him to take a life away.

But he didn't really care for any number of boys and girls begging to grab his attention.

Not when all his attention was already grabbed by Park Jimin