Park Jimin the little mochi

Sujin and Hani walked in the orphanage hand in hand, giddy smiles on their faces.

They had been in an relationship for over four years and wanted an addition to their little family. Yeh Suh wanted to have a cute little baby she could pamper and coo over and Hani,
well Hani could do anything to see Yeh Suh smile brightly

They met a lot of children in the orphanage, Yeh Suh's face lighting up with every child she met.

As they talked with the children Hani saw a small boy with beautiful black hair trying to build a tower with blocks, one of the other boys knocked it over and ran away laughing.

Yeh Suh saw this too and expected the boy to cry like any child his age.

She got up and went to him along with Hani to talk to him, but was surprised when she saw the boy was not crying at all, he didn't even have any anger on his face, just sadness, like it had happened a lot of times before, and that hurt her more than his tears would've.

"Hey, what's your name?" She said with a kind smile.

The boy looked at her almost in surprise before pointing to himself "Me?"

Hani nodded and helped him pick his blocks
"My name is Jimin" he said looking at them, then almost with a hesitant pause he added, "you should not talk with Jiminie" his voice was so soft and defeated that Hani felt the need to hit whoever made him feel this way.

"Why? Does Jiminie not like talking to us? Yeh Suh asked with a sad voice and the boy shook his head immediately
"..no...but if you talk to me the other children won't like you.." he said as if it was normal for him.

"But we don't want any other children to like us, do you like us?" Hani asked him as they finished building the tower again.

Jimin nodded, "yes, you don't think I'm weird" he said with a small smile

Yeh Suh furrowed her brows in confusion and turned to Hani who shrugged not knowing anything either.

"Why would we think you're weird?" She asked softly and Jimin seemed to just realise she didn't know anything about him like the others did, he was sure when they did they would leave as well, like the other adults who ever talked to him

"I..I'm don't like games, or cars.. I-I wanna be a princess.. not the knight" he tried to explain himself the best he could but the young couple understood immediately.

Jimin looked up to them with hopeful eyes, thinking maybe, just maybe they would not give him the look the other boys did, however, he was surprised to see that it was exactly as he hoped, they were still looking at him with warm smiles.

Jimin was beginning to think they were weird, but didn't say it out loud.

"That's okay Jimin, I'm sure you'll be the prettiest princess and with find the bravest knight" yeh Suh said gently and Jimins eyes seemed to sparkle with hope

"Really?" He asked as they nodded

"Jimin, would you like to live with us?" Hani asked and both Yeh Suh and Jimin were surprised, however yeh suh recovered quickly and squealed while nodding.

Jimin slowly nodded, he wasn't sure as everyone he had seen come before were always one man and one women, he was curious.

"Are you two sisters?" He asked innocently but the two girls seemed to freeze in their places. Jimin thought he said something wrong, and just like that all his hope vanished, maybe everyone was right, he was weird and only made things worse for everyone. Before he could feel even worse Hani spoke up,
"No..Jimin, we are not sisters, we are a couple" she said.

"But you are both girls.." he said curiously.

The next time Yeh Suh spoke her voice was a mixture of hope and sadness, but still gentle nonetheless, "Do you find that weird?" She asked.

Jimin quickly shook his head, "No, but I wanna..I wanna know who's the princess and who's the knight" he added the last part shyly, cheeks tinted pink.

Just like that all hesitance seemed to vanish from their faces and they laughed, which made Jimin smile as well, he made them happy

"I'm definitely the knight" Hani said

"Not at all!" Yeh Suh replied while hitting her shoulder but while laughing

And now Jimin knew that he would love to live with them.