This is the Part Where You Run

The headmaster Alaric Saltzman, Hope Mikaelson, and Lukas Mikaelson were on their way to Atlanta, Georgia. They had found out that a teenage male wolf had triggered his curse by accidentally killing someone.

The Mikaelson cousins, have been suggested to follow along to get recruits for the school since last year and decided to tag along this night too.

The second they pulled up in Alaric's Jeep outside a church, Lukas could feel that something was off. Him and his cousin were the first ones to get out.

The oldest Mikaelson, Hope, came to an abrupt stop when she saw a familiar boy sitting on the church steps, "Landon?"

The boy looked up and noticed the two cousins standing in front of him, "Hope?"

Alaric left the car with a bag in his hand. He approached the teenagers, "You know each other?"

"Long story" Hope answered

"Which oddly enough we don't have time for" Lukas interrupted.

A loud bang followed by growls came from inside the church.

"Dr. Saltzman" Hope warned, they needed to hurry. She knew that the wolf boy was now transitioning into his werewolf state but he was also trying to fight it.

"Yeah, I'm on it" Alaric walked up the steps to the double doors. He pulled the handles but they wouldn't budge, they were bound by something to keep people out. He took a step back, "Doors are locked"

Hope put her hair behind her ears to keep it from her face. She then raised her arms to magically open the doors, "Dissera Portus"

Whatever kept the doors closed broke apart and the doors swung open.

"You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me" Hope warned the boy on the steps.

The headmaster and his two students entered the church. They noticed that the priest was trying to exorcise the "Devil" out of the transitioning boy who was on the floor.

"Shut down the exorcist, will you?" Alaric requested.

Lukas raised his arms, "Silencio" He muted the exorcist "Ad somnom" The pastor and two humans, the boy's foster parents, who had been watching all fell to the floor, unconscious.

Alaric set his bag down and took out the restraints. They tied up the boy until he gave in and finally turned into a wolf.

It was now morning and the teenagers were on their way back to the Salvatore school. Lukas was in the passengers seat. Hope sat in between Rafael Waithe and Landon Kirby, they knew Landon from a few years back.

The drive back to Virginia was filled with nothing but awkward silence until Dr. Saltzman decided to break it. "So how do you know each other?" Alaric asked

"Landon used to serve milkshakes at the Mystic Grill" Hope told him

"Peanut Butter Blast" Landon spoke, remembering what the girls used to order, "Whipped cream on the bottom"

Hope looked over at Landon as he spoke, "We danced once"

The older Mikaelson laughed, "We tried"

Lukas looked back at Landon, "And then you moved away"

He looked at Lukas, "Then Hope made a door blow off its hinges with her brain. Feel like explaining that?"

"We'll explain everything," Alaric said, "We're almost there"

"Where are we going?" Landon asked

"Somewhere safe"

They reached the school only a few minutes later. After waking Rafael, they all got out of the car and found Alaric's daughters, Lizzie and Josie, waiting for them. Lukas walked over to give Josie a kiss on the forehead.