We're Being Punked, Pedro

The next morning, Dorian was in a classroom. Lizzie, Josie, Emily, Hope, Grace, and Lukas were sitting in a circle with many others and held hands.

"All right, gather together," Dorian said. "Chain spells are about fluid movement of energy from witch-to-witch. Where's Penelope Park?"

"Um, lady cramps, Mr. Williams," Lizzie told him.

"Sorry I asked," Dorian replied. "A disharmonious group makes for an uneven flow." All the girls except Grace chuckled. "Okay."

A note magically appeared, floating above Dorian.

"Uh-oh, who's in trouble with the headmaster?" Emily asked.

Dorian grabbed the note.

"Probably the people who started a rumble with the local high school," Lukas answered. 

Lizzie gave him a look.

"Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, Emily Parker" Dorian read. "Lukas Mikaelson and baby makes five. Off you go."

Lizzie, Josie, Emily, Grace and Lukas looked at each other.

Lizzie, Josie, Emily, Grace, and Lukas were now in the library with Alaric.

"This makes no sense, Dad," Lizzie told him. "Why are we being punished?"

"Because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we really do here," Alaric replied.

"Well, you weren't mad last night," Lizzie said.

"Oh, I was mad last night," Alaric told her. "My undying love for my daughters just happened to trump my rage. I volunteered everyone in the game, so stop complaining. You're lucky that it's just community service and not actual jail time."

"Can I at least offer a rebuttal in my defense?" Lizzie asked. Alaric looked at her. "If it pleases the court." Alaric gestured for her to continue. "First of all, I was provoked. My response was totally proportional considering the levels of abuse that I was forced to endure." Hope chuckled, softly. "And secondly . . . if anyone should take the blame, it's Josie."

Josie looked at her sister in disbelief. "What?"

"Damn." Emily said.

"I'm sorry," Lizzie said. "I totally cracked under cross, but if you had just let Kaleb catch the ball—"

Josie rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay."

"You'd still be in trouble," Alaric told her.

Lukas looked at Lizzie. "But nice job throwing your sister under the bus."

Lizzie gave him a look.

"Thank you, Lukas," Josie said.

"No problem, babe." Lukas said.

Josie just looked at him confused.

"Okay enough of that mushy stuff, the bus leaves in 10 minutes and I expect all five of you to be on it, working together today," Alaric told them. "Harmoniously and without drama. End of debate."

" I wasn't even at the game, what Grace did was on her own. Do I look like her father?" Lukas told him.

"I don't deserve to be punished." Grace said.

Alaric looked at her. "You know what you did was wrong." He then looked at Lukas, "And I'm going to be busy at the school so you being there and not here would take off a lot of stress."

Lizzie glanced at them, smirking.

"All right, now go. All of you. Come on." The twins walked away, leaving.