once

Y/N's POV

"Daddy!" Emma and Mia ran to the door where Finn stood, clearly drunk.

They hugged him and he smiled.

I started making my way to my room, I didn't want to see him. His face didn't make me happy anymore. I felt more uneasy, scared.

I heard quiet footsteps behind me, I turned around and Mason's eyes looked up at me.

"Aren't you gonna go say hi to dad?" I asked. He shook his head.

"You wanna come with me? I'm going to my room." He nodded and followed me to my room. We climbed onto the bed, he sat next to me and put a pillow on his lap.

"You sure you don't don't to say hi to him?" I asked.

"I wanna stay here with you." He hugged me. I put my arm around him and hugged him back. He snuggled closer to me, his head on my stomach.

"Can we watch a movie?" He asked.

"Which one do you want to watch?" I grabbed the remote and handed it to him.

"Peter Pan." He smiled.

Halfway through the movie he tapped on my arm.

"Mommy, look." He opened his mouth and wiggled his front tooth. "How much do you think the Tooth Fairy will give me for this one? It's my big tooth."

"I think, maybe...five dollars." I said. His eyes widened, his smiled grew bigger.

"Five whole dollars?" He smiled. I nodded.

"I'm gonna brush it when it falls out, so it can be extra clean." He moved it with his finger. I smiled.

The door opened and Finn walked in.

Mason's smile faded, his grip on me tightened.

"Hey bud," Finn slurred.

Mason turned away from him.

"Not gonna say hi?" He sounded irritated.

Mason shook his head.

"Get the fuck out then," Finn raised his voice.

"Finn-"

"Shut the fuck up Y/N, he's bothering us. He's bothering me." He said.

Mason looked up at me, his eyes were starting to water.

"Mommy, am I bothering you-"

"No baby, not at all." I comforted.

"Mason go to bed." Finn said.

"But-"

"Mason go to your fucking room." Finn yelled.

Mason whimpered, squeezing me.

I didn't like Finn yelling at the him. We never really yelled at the kids unless it was necessary, this wasn't one of those times. He wasn't doing anything wrong.

I had been afraid of Finn for the past few days but watching him yell at Mason didn't scare me, it made me angry.

"Stop yelling at him he's not doing anything." I defended.

"Did you not hear me? Shut the hell up." He yelled.

"No, you can't yell at him if he's not doing anything wrong. If he wants to stay here, he's going to stay here." I said.

"You're acting real big and bad right now, we'll see about later." He licked his lips and walked out of the room.

Im making him out to be a real ass you guys im sorry.

anyways, i wanna have a talk with you guys, PLEASE STOP ATTACKING ME FOR MY SPELLING ERRORS ON MY FIRST FINN BOOK💀💀 I KNOW I FUCKED UP I WAS JUST HOPING YALL WOULDNT CARE💀

yea but um, do you guys like how the books going, i mean obviously not cuse it's going kinda bad but- you know

anyways uh, i hope you enjoyed this chapter 💜🙈