Chapter 3: Welcome Home

It was easy for error to get home. She was a god, after all. Travelling though universes was a peice of cake. It would be difficult, though, if link found her. Ink was her opposite, the god of creation. And creation and destruction didn't get along well. So, knowing this fact, error wanted to avoid ink at all cost. Thankfully, she did. About thirty-five minutes later, reached dreamtale, nightmares universe. And in the distance, she saw the silhouette of a dark, gloomy castle. She had always told him that it looked like something out of a Disney movie, the main antagonists hideout. But the closer you got, the more it turned into a horror movie scene. Whatever the darkness touched had died, leaving a forest of dead, decaying trees thats stretched on for miles. The small pounds that were once crystal blue have turned a greenish black color, giving of the scent of rotten food and a strong hit of vinegar, killing anything that drank it. All of the animals were either dead or deformed, the darkness twisting there minds and turning them into rabid, killing machines.
There was no life outside the castle, but inside there was a garden. The same garden she was gonna enter from to surprise the girls. In about five minutes, she reached the gate, a giant bubble dome around the garden, giving it a dark, tinted look. Reaching for the door, she braced herself for the light that was about to hit her. Opening the gate, error stepped into the garden, and smiled as she saw the surprised faces of the girls. They all ran up to her, tackling error into a hug while yelling,
"Mama! Your home!"
Error laughed, picking up all three of them into her arms. She didn't know she had missed them so much until now. Setting the girls down, she got a good look at all of her daughter's. Her eyes landed on the twins, luna and lapis. They both had dark blue hair, a red left eye with a yellow puipl, and a yellow right eye with a blue pupil. They had neon purple tear stains, like error. They had on a purple jacket with a dark cyan shirt under it, and a black skirt with a mint-colored trim, reaching down to thier knees. There bones were pearl white, but there leg bones were red, like hers. She had lats seen the girls when they were five, so she knew they were about eight now. Looking down at her youngest, she hasn't changed at all. Moon was still a baby, but her hair grew rapidly, growing so long it dragged on the ground. Her hair was black and cyan, like nightmares. Her eyes were like eclipse, a left lavender eye and a cyan right eye. She had tear stains like error, but they were neon green instead of royal blue. She had a dark blue sweater that was a little longer that her hip bone, and she had black leggings on.
"Mama,mama, you hom!!!!" Moon said, bouncing on her heels. "Lapis, go get papa!" Luna said, laips replying with a "Why?"  "Because papas gonna be really happy that mamas back!" Lapis thought for a seconed, then said, "Ok! Be right back,mama!" She ran into the garden, then faded away like she was made of smoke. "So, you learned how to teleport?" She asked luna, who nodded. "Yeah! Moon can, too!" She said, holding out her arms as moon teleported into them. The wat she teleported surprised her. Instead of smoke like nightmare, she slowly materialized by strings, like error. When she finally apeared in lunas arms, she let out a small coo and giggled, error smiling. Taking moon from luna, she tickled her belly, makeing moon laugh and error smile more.
"Error...?"
Error turned around to the dark voice, and smiled lovingly at him. "Hello, nightmare." She didn't get a chance to say anything else because nightmare had pulled her into a kiss. She gladly kissed back, hearing the girls going "Ewwwww" behind them. Moon, still in her arms, giggled again and said "Meee!Meee!" Error broke the kiss and looked down at her, kissing her forehead, makeing her coo in affection. Nightmare did the same, and pulled all four of the girls into a hug. Nightmare looked at error, and used his hand to wipe away her tears. She hadn't even noticed she'd been crying. "Hehe, why are ya' crying?" Nightmare asked, looking into errors eyes. " i don't know. I guess I missed this more than I thought." Error replied, smiling and hugged the girls more, makeing them squeal and laugh. Nightmare smiled, and pulled them all into one big hug, and kissed error again.
"Welcome home, sweatheart."

Words-795