Chapter 4- Back To Normal

"Uh, guys, I don't think this is a good idea...."
"Oh, c'mon killer, errors back! We gotta give'er a welcoming party or something!"
"Yeah! And this will be a good chance to introduce lust to everyone!"

Dust, horror and killer were in the kitchen, discussing the surprise party they were going to throw for error. Killer was having second thoughts, but knew she had to agree sooner or later. Dust, horror and killer we're skeletons, like everyone else. Dust had pearl white bones, and mitch-matched red and blue eyes. His hair had been white, but when his magic got corrupted, it turned a dark silver, fading to black. Right now, he was wearing a dark blue jacket with a light gray shirt. His jeans were blue and ripped in multiple places at the knees. Horror had pearl white bones, but his skull had a huge chunk missing, the blood giving his white hair a red fade at the tips. He had on a blue jacket as well, but it had way more fluff than dust or killers did. He had black shorts with white stripes on the sides. Killer was the only girl right now, and horrors long-time crush. H
She had midnight black hair, that faded to red at the bottom. Right now it was in big pintails. Her eyes were broken, with her right eye being a black void and her left eye white with a baby blue puipl. Her magic was corrupted as well, causing black magic to run out of her eyes like tears. She had on a frilly black skirt, with a red bow attached to the hip line. She had on dark red spandex, with half-heeled black boots. Her shirt was black as well, with a red heart in the center. Looking up at horror, she sighed and said, " Alright, but if we get in trouble it's on you guys!" Horror nodded, and dust pulled out three boxes of chocolate cake mix. "Also, I already invited lust, and she's hear right now, soooooo, she can help, right?" Horror and killer gave dust a look, and horror said, " Alright, but next time tell us!" Dust smiled and replied, "Got it! Lust, you can come in!" Lust appeared behind the kitchen wall, and walked over to dust. Lust was a skeleton to, with pearl white bones, like horror, dust and killer. She had white hair, with a deep purple fade, she had her hair up in a ponytail, with a black bow. Sense she was from underlust, she dressed kinda.... lewdly. She had on black half shirt, that had a cyan hear in the middle with a sleeveless purple jacket. She wore a short black skirt with a cyan trim, the skirt only going a little past her hip bone. She had on black thigh high socks, with white short heels.
It had really surprised horror and killer when dust told them he was dating lust. I mean, it's now everyday the multiverses biggest slut and psychopath fall In love, right? But, they both saw that dust was happy with lust, and she had stayed loyal for about five years now, so they were ok with it. "Alright, let's get cooking!" Horror said, pumping his fist in the air. "One thing," killer said, everyone looking at her. "Dose anyone know how to cook?" Everyone was silent for a while, and then said "Nope." Lust grabbed a box from dust and said, "Well, there's instructions, so we can probably do it!" Dust smirked and replied, "Probably?"  "Well, yeah, there's a fifty percent chance we do this correctly, and a fifty percent chance we burn this entire place down." Everyone looked worried by the second chance for a bit, but killer said, "Well, we can still try! And even if we can't do it, we can still order takeout!" Horror nodded, and dust opened the fridge. "Alright, how do we make this? Cause'I think we should bake it all into one giant cake. The girls will like it, and error is a chocolate fanatic." Dust said, lusts eyes lighting up. "Oh, wait the girls! I'll finally be able to meet them!" Lust said happily, dust smiling at her happy expression. "Yeah, you will, but be careful with moon. She may be a baby, but she has LOTS of nightmares magic." Dust said, killer looking over at horror." Yeah, guess she judged you really well, horror." Killer giggled, horror blushing red from embarrassment. Dust laughed, remembering what had happened. "Man, you were stuck in that wall for a week! It was hilarious!" Horror blushed more, remembering.

●~=~●

"So, what your saying is, she's kinda like a judge, but way better at judging people?" Everyone had been called to the living room by error, seeing that moon had used her magic for the first time. "Yeah, I think that she has more of nightmares magic in her than mine. So, instead of reading your emotions, I think she reads your past, to see if your a good person or not." Error explained to dust, everyone understanding. "So, how'd you find out?" Killer had asked, error explaining. "Well, when I was in her room, she kept on want to be picked up. So, I was holding her when her eyes and tears started glowing. She put her hands on my cheeks, and after a little bit, I just felt really warm and happy all of a sudden. Moon was giggling like crazy, so I guess she saw good in me?" Error finished, nightmare looking back at moon. "If that's what happens when she likes you, what happens when she doesn't?" Everyone thought for a moment, then dust said, "Don't know, let's use ink as a test dummy!" Horror and killer agreed with a "Yeah!" But error told them that it would get everyone to hate them even more than they already did. "Well, let's try it on all of us." Horror said, everyone getting a look. They were multiversal criminals,  that have murdered millions of people and universe's. They  had only assumed that all of them would find out what happened when moon thought you were bad. But, when nightmare tried it, he got the same thing error did. A nice feeling with lots of giggles. Dust and killer got the same thing. But, when horror tried, moon started growling, and soon, electricity had blown him through about four walls, and and he stopped when his body was half way through one! Nightmare picked up moon, and while trying not to laugh, he asked, " Hey, why'd ya' do that?" Moon just stuck out her toung at horror and said, "Eating!!! Eating!!!" Everyone fell silent, and horror said, "Well, I guess she didn't like that I ate a few people..." Nightmare and dust started laughing while lapis, Luna, error, and killer tried to pull him out. It  had took a week, but eventually they had gotten him out. After that though, moon would sometimes give horror a 'look', which really freaked him out. He knew she didn't fancy him at all.

●~=~●

"Alright, getting back to the cake, we need four eggs, three-fifth cups milk and four tablespoons of vinegar." Lust said, reading the back of the box. "What about the oven?" Killer asked, her hand on the preheat button. "Hmm, doesn't say. Mabey 350?" Lust said, turning the box over. "Yeah, that sounds right. What's the worst that could happen?"

45 minutes later.....

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!!!!!" Horror screamed, holding what was supposed to be a cake. Horror was confused on how he was holding the pan, seeing that it was on fire. Killer had run off to get the fire extinguisher, lust was desperately trying to turn of the oven, while dust was laughing his head off. "WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE A POSSESSED OVEN IN YOUR KITCHEN?!?!?!?!" Lust said, the oven door turning into a mouth and breathing fire. "W-we didn't know!!!!" Dust said, still laughing. "Man, today has not been you best day, horror. I mean, look at you! A refried bag of bones!!!" Dust said, weezing as horror sneezed some ash. When he had tried to take the cake out of the oven, it had turned into whatever it is now, and set him on fire, leaving him covered in ash. Killer slid back into the room, literally. Her heels made a screeching noise as they slid across the floor, and she tripped slightly and tried to gain her balance back. Lust had turned to yelling and  swearing as a way to turn off the oven. "Why the hell did you do this!?!?! How the fuck did you get here?!?! Do you know how damn rude it is to set someone on fire!?! We are trying to welcome back a fucking friend and you pull this bullshit!!!!? Get the fuck outta here and don't come back, asshole!!!!!!" She yelled at the oven, it getting a sad look and whatever possessed it leaving, making  dust weez with laughter. "WHY THE FUCK DOSE THIS HAPPEN TO US!?!!?" He yelled, snorting out laughs as horror was now covered in ash and whatevers in a fire extinguisher. "God, we can't leave you fuckers alone for one second can we?" A dark voice said, everyone turning as nightmare and error walked in the room, there daughters behind them. "Blame the POSSESSED OVEN!" Lust said, still glaring at the oven. Nightmare and error look over at lust questioly, and dust walked over to lust and put a warm around her. "Guys, this is lust. My fiance." He said, suprising horror and killer. They only knew they were together, not engaged! Lust blushed, and error started bombarding them with questions. "Engaged!?! Do you have a dress!? I can make a dress!!! Who are you inviting?!!?" Error asked, dust and lust blushing more. But one question was the kicker. "Are you guys thinking about children!?!?" Everyone fell silent, errors eyes still glowing with happiness. Dust and lust looked like grapes now, there faces a bright purple hue. "Uhh, error, calm down." Nightmare said, pulling error back. "Oh, sorry! It just, you guys are engaged! That's amazing! But seriously, are you having a wedding?!?!" Error asked, dust and lust looking at each other.
"Well?" Dust asked lust, smiling. "Yeah, I guess we will." Lust replied, error jumping up and down. "Great!!!!! I can make you a dress, and dust a suit! What's the theam!?! What type of flowers do you guys want!?!? What flavor cake!?!?! Do you want a cake at all!?!?!?!?!!!" Everyone laughed at errors enthusiasm, and lust started talking to error about it. Horror and nightmare walked over to dust, congratulating him. "Why didn't ya' tell me you were engaged?"   "Yeah, I didn't even know you and lust were a thing!" Dust laughed, and said, "Yeah, sorry, we wanted it to be a surprise." Dust said, then choking on his own spit at what lust said.

"Mabey a kid or two, whaddya think dusty~?"

Alright, so on my computer I have about six and a half chapters of this done. And there all gonna be as long as this one, mabey longer. This whole thing was twelve pages, but I finally got it done! So, in this book, other multiverse will meet this one, and there will be gay and lesbian couples. If you are not ok with that, then I suggest you leave. I don't know when I'll update next, but my main focus is this book! So, once I get the five chapters out, I'm gonna finish the sixth, and get started on all the others!!! Don't worry, FreedomTale will back soon! Goodbye Creators and destroys!!!!
Words-1949