Steam

"Wait wait wait!" Asami pushed the shorter woman back an inch to look the girl in the eyes. Piercing blue eyes narrowed back at her in response. She took no offense, she kinda deserved that for making Korra stop what she'd been doing. The engineer panted a little, trying to catch her breath as she looked deep into those blue eyes. Korra waited only another moment before she rolled those eyes and dove back in, her lips easily found Asami's pulse. The tall brunette gasped and shuddered, she clutched at strong shoulders for support as electricity shot up and down her spine.

Korra had her pressed firmly against the cold tiled wall of the shower stall they were huddled in. The Avatar had made short work of Asami's tight tank, and she was left in her sports bra and jogging pants. Korra had her lips on the sensitive skin of her shoulder now, and her teeth soon joined the mix. Asami groaned,

"What if someone walks in?" she was skeptical, and no matter how badly she wanted this - and oh, she wanted it bad - the thought of someone hearing them, or seeing them, made her porcelain skin crawl. Korra huffed into the skin of Asami's shoulder before pulling away to look into wide green eyes. Korra smiled sweetly up at her, placing a gentle hand on the engineer's cheek. She traced her thumb over the smooth skin lovingly and Asami's worries melted somewhat,

"Then I'll fry them where they stand," and just like that, Asami was laughing, and letting herself be pulled into a searing kiss. Every fear she had a few seconds ago were forgotten when she felt Korra's tongue run over her bottom lip, she wasted no time, she opened her mouth, letting their tongues meet deliciously.

Korra nibbled on Asami's lower lip gently, letting her fingertips slide down the plane of her flat stomach. She swirled her fingers over delicate hip bones, then back up to slip delicately under the material of the engineer's bra. Asami let her teeth sink into Korra's lower lip, not enough to hurt, but enough to let the Avatar know that she liked what was happening. Korra wasted no time; she'd waited long enough for this. She undid the two snaps of Asami's bra, and pulled the offending material over her head. Brunette curls fell across pale shoulders. Asami was bare and blushing, and Korra didn't stop her eyes from trailing down every inch of newly exposed skin. It was brief, just a quick flick of the eyes that left Asami's skin burning and aching for a touch. Soft lips encircled a perfect pink nipple while strong fingers found the other simultaneously. Asami let out a soft whine, tangling her fingers in tousled dark hair.

She hissed at the feel of teeth pulling at her sensitive flesh, then moaned when a hot tongue laved a soothing trail from her left breast to her right. Korra made sure to give each one equal treatment. She kissed and sucked lightly at each hardened bud. Korra's lips began a trek upwards, and she was sure not to miss even an inch of perfect porcelain skin. Asami moaned when Korra's lips met hers. Their kisses were intense and heated.

Too long had they waited for each other, and all of that pent up sexual tension came rushing forth.

The Avatar kissed a trail to the other woman's ear, panting slightly,

"you have no idea how long I've waited for this," she whispered.

Asami shivered at the feeling of hands slowly start to descend down her body. Seconds felt like torturous hours, but finally Korra had a hand slid into the front of tight pants. She spared no time, instead she fully cupped the taller woman, rubbing experimentally a few times at the soft warmth against her palm. Asami responded by pushing her hips into Korra's hand and biting her lower lip. Korra loved the way Asami's body trembled against hers, and the way Asami's arms immediately found their way around her shoulders. It was like she needed the support just to keep standing, and that was a thought Korra liked. The Avatar had the power to make Asami tremble with just a twitch of her finger.

The engineer moaned, pulling the shorter girl closer to her body, she wanted to have Korra as close as possible. Her mind was beginning to haze, and her hips began to rock on their own. She barely registered what was happening until Korra's hand fully left her.

She let out a needy whine, and inwardly cursing herself. She opened her eyes- when had she closed them in the first place?- and looked at the girl standing in front of her. Well....who had been standing in front of her seconds ago. Korra was now on her knees looking up at Asami with the sexiest little smirk. The brunette gulped, and the Avatar winked.

Korra yanked at the tight material of Asami's shorts. They slid down her long legs, and pooled around her ankles. She shivered at the feeling of fingers on her thighs, and kisses peppering her skin. Korra was teasing the living hell out of her. She'd let her tongue dip dangerously close to where Asami wanted her, so close, then she'd move in the opposite direction. Every time she did this Asami would groan, and Korra would grin and repeat the tortuous act. Asami could hardly stand it the third time. She tangled her fingers in Korra's hair and pulled lightly,

"Don't tease," It was supposed to be a demand, but it came out so needy that Asami herself would have laughed if she could. Korra however didn't laugh, instead she did just as she was told.

She let her tongue run a long hot length over Asami's lower lips. Asami let out a breath she hadn't even known she'd been holding. She arched her back, and her head fell against the tiled wall. Korra kept a steady pace. She let her tongue lie flat to run the entire length of Asami's center. She repeated the motion several times, and then switched tactics. She slid her tongue up to Asami's clit. The engineer squeaked.

She wrapped her lips around the sensitive nub and sucked lightly making the girl above her moaned loud, her body shuddered, and her knees turned to jelly. Korra held onto Asami's hips to steady the woman.

The Avatar's amazingly skilled tongue was bringing her to the edge, and fast. She could feel her release coming, and she wanted it badly. Korra however seemed to have other plans. She brought a hand to the back of Asami's right leg and lifted the limb to rest on her right shoulder. Now Korra had the access she needed to step things up a bit. She brought her hand away from Asami's left hip while letting her fingers dance up the other woman's inner thigh and dangerously close to Asami's center. Asami whined, and her hips jerked a little as Korra's fingers came in contact with her lips. Korra swirled her tongue over the sensitive nub in her mouth and pushed two fingers into the engineer.

Asami knew if Korra hadn't been holding her up she would have crumpled right then and there. If she thought she'd been close to coming before, she was all but there now. She was moaning unabashedly, her hips jerking to meet Korra's thrusts in perfect sync. Who knew the Avatar was so skilled with her hands!

All Asami could think was Korra Korra Korra!

She was so close, and she wanted it more than anything, but somewhere in the back of her mind she heard a noise. The unmistakable sound of a locker opening and closing in the adjacent room. She prayed to the spirits that whoever it was didn't need a shower.

Korra was easily up in seconds. Her hands still worked an expert rhythm, and her thumb replaced her lips expertly. The Avatar kissed the engineer, silencing the moaning puddle of a woman in front of her. She pulled back to allow Asami to bury her face into her shoulder,

"shhh," Korra nibbled on the taller woman's ear.

Asami tried to stay quiet - she really did, but Korra had picked that exact moment to curl her fingers and press her thumb into her clit. Asami came undone instantly. She had to bite down on the Avatar's shoulder to keep quiet as she rode out her orgasm. Her eyes clenched shut, and she squeezed Korra as if she were the only thing holding her together, and at that moment she might have been.

After a moment of catching her breath she went in for a heated kiss. She could taste herself on Korra's tongue, and it made her desire grow anew. If that was even possible after that orgasm. Korra pulled away to nuzzle into Asami's neck. She kissed it lovingly,

"Sorry if that was too much. I've just been waiting to do that for a while," she said sheepishly.

Asami shook her head. She laughed and hugged the shorter woman, "spirits Korra," she kissed Korra's forehead, "that was perfect".

She pulled the Avatar back in for another kiss. It was like she couldn't get enough. She sucked on Korra's lower lip, earning a moan from the water tribe warrior. She used the distraction to her advantage by switching their positions expertly. She pressed Korra back into the white tiles and grinning at the wide blue eyed woman, "my turn". There was no way Korra was going to argue with that.