My Turn

From then on it was all Asami could do to keep up with the Avatar's ravenous appetite. Weeks went by. Weeks full of surprise visits at the office and nights spent sneaking their way around air temple island. She wouldn't lie and say she didn't enjoy every late night spent in Korra's arms, each and every time the water tribe warrior would bring her to the edge of bliss and back again, each time in a new place, a new way. It was exciting. Exciting until she would reach out to take control, to touch Korra in ways that she had imagined for years, only for her to pull away and continue sending Asami into another orgasm. Korra hadn't let Asami touch her since that day at the gym, and it was infuriating to the engineer. She wanted to give Korra everything she was receiving, and more!

So here they were, spending a Friday night at Asami's mansion, alone. She knew what tonight would entail, and she was bound and determined to have her way with the Avatar.

Asami stepped out of her shower, pulling a towel around her body, drying herself while trying to tame her wet hair. Korra was waiting for her in her room, no doubt already in bed and ready to pounce the moment she entered the room.

Asami left the bathroom and stepped into her bedroom, towel still wrapped securely around her, and as expected Korra was laying on her back in the large bed, already eying her. Asami smirked, watching as blue eyes ran down her torso and legs and then back up to meet hers. She raised an eyebrow at the other woman, feigning innocence, as if she hadn't known Korra was waiting for her. She walked over to her dresser, turning her back to the Avatar.

"Do you always walk around in nothing but a towel?" Korra's voice in her ear startled her slightly, she gripped her towel tighter when lips came to rest on her right shoulder. The Avatar had stealthily made her way to Asami's side, unable to resist the well underdressed engineer. She snaked her hands around Asami's waist, pressing her lips into the crease of her shoulder and neck, smirking slightly when she felt the other girl shudder.

She loved what she could do to the other woman with just her lips, a simple kiss to the right spot and she was putty in her strong hands, just thinking about the noises she would make had Korra's body on fire. She let her tongue run over Asami's pulse and then lightly nipped her way to her ear, she pulled on the lobe with her teeth and grinned at the little gasp she got in response. She slid her hands up, around the front and gripped the edges of Asami's towel, fulling planning and removing it from the picture. She wasn't planning on Asami to turn abruptly though, or to shove her back onto the bed either, her shock making it an easy endeavour on the engineer's part.

Korra, wide eyed and confused, gazed up at her smirking girlfriend. Asami's hands went to the front of her towel, ready to pull the material away, but she stopped and shook her head when Korra tried to sit up,

"you stay put" she said sternly.

Korra didn't know where Asami had been hiding this side of herself, but she definitely liked it. The confidence she radiated had the Avatar's skin heated, and she was ready for more. Korra fell back onto her elbows but kept her eyes trained on the woman in front of her, silently willing her to continue whatever it was she had planned.

Asami mentally patted herself on the back when Korra did as she was told, it was time that she got to enjoy herself. The engineer began to pull the towel off, she let it slip down her shoulders slowly before it fell to the floor all together, leaving her bare to the woman lying in front of her. Blue eyes immediately roamed over her body, leaving a heated trail of desire in their wake, the intensity made her shiver and heat pooled in her stomach, spirits what this woman did to her, and they hadn't even touched yet! The engineer cleared her throat, getting the other woman's attention, "take off your clothes," she ordered, overcome with confidence.