𝘫𝘰 𝘢𝘩𝘺𝘦.

━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━

〉𝐉𝐎 𝐀𝐇𝐘𝐄. (B)
조아혜, hye or joah.

𝐵𝐴𝑆𝐼𝐶𝑆.
born on february 14th, 2001,
18 years old internationally (19 k.)
❧ born and raised in gangnam, sk
❧ south korean, lesbian, female
❧ 168 cm (5'6"), 45 kg (99 lbs)
❧ fluent in korean & somewhat english

𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌.
❧ jo kyungchan, her father
❧ bae yoora, her mother
❧ jo ahwon, her brother

𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾𝐺𝑅𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷.
❧ growing up, ahye was always the schoolʼs sweetheart, being easily liked by others mostly due to her heartwarming and sweet nature. her coming from a slightly wealthier than average family and visuals probably did play their parts in this as well. she was that popular kid among her grade's classmates ; the one everyone wanted to be friends with, the one who everyone found themselves crushing on. she on the other hand, never really enjoyed this 'popularity' that much. although she's bright and friendly, sometimes too much loudness and attention is too much for her. she was never too fond of it, especially the romantic type of attention.
❧ ahye had always questioned why didn't return the feelings that all of the boys had for her, and still, she wondered what love was like at first, everyone had crushes and dated but she weirdly was that one who was almost romantically dull, despite being showered so often with love and admirers. she tried to fake feelings for a guy once, but the experience simply made her more uncomfortable in the end as she realized that it wasn't meant to be. she didn't have a lot of girl friends, she always seemed to feel something in her stomach when she tried to approach girls. in her last year of middle school, she realized that she was a lesbian. ahye hasn't necessarily accepted herself yet, but she did still manage to realize this as she had a crush on one of her female classmates.
❧ she didn't have many crushes during high school but when she did have them, they were for real. in contrary to what most people would think, she's not a player. she understands why people could get that idea of her but she feels very sad that there are such misunderstandings. she also had a hard time with getting close to the girls she liked as she always thought they had to be straight and that she had absolutely no chance of getting with them. she limited herself to daydream about them and crush on them from afar even though it made her heart wrench. as she grew up, she had guys being even more persistent than before. they always made sure to annoy her, and yes ahye did feel bad for feeling annoyed but she couldn't help it, not only every other day but especially on her birthday, february 14.
❧ you're right, valentine's day. she would find strips of paper in her locker with corny pickup lines, would also occasionally find stuff written on her desk and receive gifts, some of them, weren't even things she actually was interested in and sometimes even gluten containing food. that was one of the things that irked her off the most, these people who so calledly liked her, didn't know anything about her other than what was visible to their eyes. the exterior, the status, the reputation. there was yet to be someone who was genuinely interested in her and didn't care so much about her face. she felt so bad everytime she found herself rejecting another guy, she picked her words carefully to avoid hurting them but, was it of any use? she apologized for not being able to reciprocate and would even offer to do something for them as an apology. she was, from a young age, taught to be polite and sympathetic to others by her parents and maybe that's one of them reasons she responds like this.
❧ at home, her life ran smoothly. she was born into a loving family, maybe not the most open minded one but for sure one of the most loving ones. upon the thought of coming out to her parents, she deep down didn't expect them, at least her mother, to reject her or even disown her. they had a very close bond and she didn't think her parents would break it because of her sexuality. what really made her feel hesitant about coming out was the lack of social acceptance of gay people there was where she lived and fearing people looking down on her family because of her. the only person from her family that she ever came out to was her younger brother with whom she is very close, closer than she is with her parents, you could say.