𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

HAPPY ENDING !CHAPTER ONE

HAPPY ENDING !
CHAPTER ONE

❝ welcome to
the dorms! ❞

MIDDLE OF MARCH 2019
I.B.S. DORM ROOMS
( written 19 / 06 / 07 )

✧˖࿐༉

        "HOW IRONIC."

        a sarcastic laugh descents with a harshness the opposite of a feather from gyeowool's lips. she stares at the message fastened to her dorm room door. in the biggest letters they could find, the girl assumes, are the words 'RULES FOR THE DORMS.' the sign then continues on to list somewhere around twenty rules of what you cannot do here; be out after curfew, have animals, host parties, etc. gyeowool can't help but let out a small chuckle at the amount of rules that mrs. lee—really, she's assuming, anyway—had to come up with even though she's sure that anyone with half a brain cell could care less if they're making noise after nine pm, really. she especially won't, that's for sure.

        gyeowool does hesitate as she begins to open the, her fingers fit around the golden, shining doorknob, yet they do not move in order to twist the entrance door open. they're frozen, it seems that's what's happened. there's a sigh that falls from the young girl's mouth as she stands there, frozen. she can't imagine what she's walking into here, and she's not only talking about the dorm room, either. maybe, maybe if i don't walk in here, then i don't have to go.. right? then i can just go back to yeoreum and i won't have to deal with these stupid rules and—

        "need any help?" a voice startles gyeowool, her eyes wide as she twists around in the spot she's standing in to see this stranger who's decided that speaking to her was a smart idea. her eyes fall upon a boy with jet black hair a few centimeters taller than her, a cute-ish smile playing across his lips. he extends a hand as gyeowool arches her eyebrow, as if asking who he was. "oh—i'm seolhan, nice to meet you," his eyes are bright and hold a sense of angelic like feeling in them, but gyeowool could, well, care less, to be completely honest. why is he even talking to me right now?

        seolhan awkwardly swings back and forth on his feet while he waits for a response. after a few moments, he retracts his hand, deciding that this girl probably wasn't planning on shaking it anyway. he turns slightly to walk away, a bit downhearted now by her rejecting his help, and begins down the hall. "hey." gyeowool speaks up, dragging seolhan from his sorrowful thoughts, his eyes lighting up as he glances back in the younger girl's direction. "just wondering, but why would i need help walking into my dorm room if my stuff is already in there?"

        cheeks have now flushed a pink color, and the boy bites his lip slightly, his own disgrace getting the best of seolhan. "i didn't—i just wanted to, i–" he stutters upon his attempt at defending his own absurd choice of trying to help, but gyeowool waves her hand before he can continue his—clearly flustered—speaking. "it's okay, don't worry. thank you for the offer though, seolhan." she graces him, voice still monotone, but the corners of her lips have twisted upwards, even if it is in the slightest bit. the boy grins, turning back on his heel down the hall, now more joyous than before, before the young girl calls his name once more. "i'm gyeowool, by the way,"