chicken girls

When you fell asleep and you woke up up in your room because Flash carried you in your room when you  woke up  late.   you also  live next to TK and Birdie.  We  all make jokes that  are the 4 musketeers and when Kaylee Flash TK and Birdie where little and now just moved back.  Ryme  gets jealous at you and even though you and TK are more of a brother sister bound.  Your Chicken  Girls brasslet  falls off just as your about to find out about  if you made  the team or not.     There are only 4 spots left Quinn, Ryme , Kala and Ellie made the team and you didn't😭.  you go and get  drink of water and Joey said that I think you dropped this and your like I did? Then  he gave you your Chicken Girls brasslet back you said thanks. Joey also took a photograph of you  ( get the pun 🙂). He said that I should have made the team and I'm like it is okay. Then I go and check on Flash  and TK. Then Ace asked who me  and  Flash are what our names where and we told him Flash  and Kaylee then I said  that  I might the  swim coach and Ace said that don't you have to go and do the Dance Team stuff and  that's  when I Brooke the news about that  Dance Team that I didn't make the team.  Then Joey like to ask Ace to ask you out  for him and he told Joey that I didn't like people like him and he said OK. Ace asked Flash if I was related to him and said that we were twins and he was older and asked Flash if he'd ask  me out for him. Flash said yeah I'll do that for you only because your a friend of TK. But I said that I had a crush on some one already and that it was Joey and TK said that he was close friends with Joey.                                                                                          A/N sorry for the long time and spelling errors and saying and when I Started this part it was 5:53 and now it is 7:23   didn't get done editing until    9:39 but it won't be published until I have WI-Fi.