mavrick part

Part 1.
So you are still making the YouTube video and Joey got Loren Gray and his topic was to say I love you and to take her out on a date and she sayed yes. Then it was Charles turn he had to call a fan and he told her that he loved her and then she asked who it was and if it was a joke and she also sayed hey Charles before he sayed his name she said that she loved Aaron more and then she hung up. Now it is Aaron's turn and he pulled out mom so he has to prank call his mom the topic is that he got a girl pregnant and it was you because you where the only girl there. He said hey mom and she said hey back he said we need to talk and she said ok and he said about a month ago he and I messed around and I got pregnant and she didn't believe him so he was lucky that you bout a fake pregnantcy test he took a picture of it and sent it to her and she asked how do you not know that it is fake and he said that he bout it for me and it was real then she started yelling at him for it then you tould her it was a prank and she asked about the test and you told her it was fake and she didn't believe you the you showed her the prank pregnantcy test box.

I will probably publishe part two tommorw. I am supposed to be asleep and can't so I'm making another part so hear you go it is 4:35 A.M