mavric

Then jacob and you kiss but you pull away Jacob stop this isn't right.jacob but it felt right sorry.you I don't like it and I don't like you like that I'm in love with Mavric I'm sorry.jacob q ok whatever don't come to me crying when he breaks your hart but come back to me when he dose so we can hook up.you no thanks. jacob come on baby girl it would be fun hear with me for the night I'll even give you my favorite sweat shirt to keep you warm.you no thans.jacob I'll give you your favorite one of mine then.you no Jacob I don't want you or anything of yours .jacob but I want you.you go and go to mavrics house and explans.mavric I'll go qnd beat him up if he ever trys to take my baby girl or anyone every agian.you no you won't let's cuddle for the night I love you I love you more than anyone and no one can ever take you away from me or me away from you I really do love you Mavic baker and one day I wanna marry you maybe soon maybe far maybe I wanna get married near the stars I love you baby. Maveric I love you too baby maybe I wanna get married soon or far but I know I wanna get married on a spoon on the moon I really do love you.

//sorry I'm bored and had nothing else to do and sorry for spelling errors I found out about 2 months ago that I have Dyslexia so I'm really sorry for spelling errors if there's any well see yall later and if u have any ideas pm are open and I wanna know if I should continue some of my other stories or no well this was a little fun but thanks for your time if you still read this if not that's ok too well anyways see you later or maybe tomorrow idk yet but bye//