Why, why did you save me

(Y/N) POV
     I was sick of my life. I was bullied at school, verbally and physically abused at home. I had a quirk but adults and people call it a villian's quirk. I thought of an idea maybe if I was gone I would be happier. My dad wouldn't miss me, my bullies wouldn't give a damn. So I planned it. I would pretend to not see traffic coming and get hit by a car. It was XX day of the XX month ad today was the day. I wore a black Panic! At the disco hoodie,
(F/C) leggings and some beat up sneakers.
I was walking home from school and ready to fulfill my plan. I walked out on the road and then I heard a car coming near. I stood there not moving. I closed my eyes. Suddenly I feel myself being tackled and back on the side walk. I open my eyes. I see a tall blonde male on top of me. He gets up.
" What the hell !Are you crazy!" The blonde male exclaimed.
" Why,"I cry, " Why did you save me can't you see I want to die." He looks at me.
" I can't let you die I wouldn't allow it." He says. I look up at he put his hand out for me. Then a huge swarm of reporters crowded around me and the blonde.
He grabs my wrist so tight I thought it was going to fall off. I felt my tears drying as he led me through the crowd of reporters. We make it to a clear street.
He looks at me and says, " I'm Katsuki Bakugo."
" I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," I reply. Then I start to cry again realizing that I have to go home.
" Hey what's wrong," he said.
" I can't tell you he'll get mad," I replied. I think he for the message and gave me a hug.
" I can walk you home if you want," he asked. I nodded slightly. He grabs my hand more gently this time and we walk to my house. Turns out we live on the same block.
  He turns around, " Bye (Y/N),"
   " Bye Bakugo," I replied. He then smiles and turns around. I walk inside to find my father on the couch drinking.
   "Where have you been slut," He barks.
    " Out (F/N)," I snapped and then he walks over and hits me with his beer bottle. I wake up and walk to my room. I clean the wound and got to sleep. I think of my mother than cry myself to sleep.

(A/N) I hope you enjoyed, 436 words not including this. This is my first story hope you enjoy