After and after

‼️trigger warning‼️
  I walk into my room and change out of my hospital gown and into my (F/C) hoodie and some black leggings. I walk to the mirror and look at my eye. The cut has already scabbed soon it will become a scar. I had plenty of those. From my father and myself. A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door. Who could be at my door. I descend down the stairs and look out the window. It was Bakugo? I open the door.
" Uh hey Bakugo," I say.
"Hey (Y/N)," he responds, "I was wondering if you wanted to train together and with our quirks," " you do have a quirk?"
" Yeah I do, I have two," I say
Flash back
One day I was walking home from elementary school. I was five years old. I was waiting to get my quirk. My father never picked me up from school and I got picked on on the bus. So every day I walked home four miles. A lady asked me if I was lost and okay. She looked at me directly in the eyes and some how I activated my quirk. She was put on my control. I was panicking and then some dragon wings formed out of my back. The lady was out of my quirk but was completely horrified of me. She called me a monster and said she was calling the police on me. So I ran. I ran two and a half miles because I have already half way there. I make it to my house and open the door. My dad looked at me and called me a monster. And beat me I felt like forever. After that I locked myself in my room for a week.
End Flashback
Bakugo was still shocked and said, " can you tell me about them,"
"Sure". I ask I explain my quirks to him and how they work. I tell him about my weaknesses and my strengths. "So that's it"
"You have some amazing quirks, if you train with me I bet you can get into U.A"
" Really," I say
"Yeah so let's go,"
- Time skip brought to you by the rare soft Bakugo-
After ten tiring months of training it was finally the day of the entrance. I walk into those gates and I felt good. Bakugo helped me a lot. I've gotten used to both of my quirks. The latest months Bakugo has had a change in moods and attitude. He's been more aggressive, cruel, angry, and hostile especially towards me. I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped into a red haired male.
"I'm sorry," I apologize.
"It's fine," he responds, "I'm Eijiro Kirishima."
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N),". We had a small chat and we stifle a few laughs. We make it to the auditorium. And we walk towards our seats. I was sat next to a blue haired male. Present mic was going over the rules and how to get points. Then that blue haired male stood up and started saying that there was a mistake on the paper and he was going off on another student.
I say, "Excuse me why would you think U.A made a mistake that's disrespectful to their reputation and that kid you were yelling at he may be distracting but clearly not enough because you pointed something that obviously had a purpose. He isn't hurting you in anyway shape or form. So be quiet"
"I humbly apologize," he says and he sits down.
Present mic explains the rest and we go to our spots and present mic.
-Time Skip -
At the end of the exam I ended up with 100 points and I saved a few of other participants. I was so exhausted I wanted to sleep right then and there. But I didn't eat this morning and I over worked myself I passed out. I felt someone carrying me.
I wake up an hour later and I'm in a hospital room. I see and older woman and that green haired boy I get up and walk out. That lady didn't notice me.
I make it home and make me some ramen I eat and watch some Disney movies. I fell asleep during Aladdin.
I had a dream. I was in UA with my class I was sitting down then there were three people coming in one had light blue hair, one had blonde hair, and the last one had black hair. They were in hero suits and the one with black haired pointed at me. He ran up and hugged me. After that we fought him.
I wake up from that awful dream. I was panting and sweating. I walk upstairs and lay in my bed. I enter into a dream lees slumber,
Hey guys it's author Chan here and thank you for reading my story this is my first so if you have any suggestions please tell me this is my first story so it might not be good.
804 words