Another day

(Y/N) POV
I wake up to see my father standing near the wall I sit up and he starts to attack me. He hits my sides I hear many cracks. I try to scream but he covers my mouth.  It hurts I feel blood dripping from somewhere he hits my mouth and eye then I pass out and wake up four hours later.

When I wake up my father is asleep. I put on my (F/C) hoodie a face mask, an eye patch , and some torn up sneakers. I try to cover up the bruises but I already knew I had broken ribs.
I walk outside and I feel the warmth of the sun rays hit my face in the parts it wasn't covered. I start to walk towards the park that is down the street. The park was my escape until another horrifying incident. I was eleven and my dad was at work. I was going to go to the swings until an group of men that were obviously drunk started kicking and punching me. I tried to scream but nothing would come out. I haven't been to the park ever since.
I see the small little slide and the monkey bars, how the sun makes the color sparkle. I walk over to the swings and sit down. I start to gently swing back and forth, letting the soft breeze hit my (h/c) hair. I see little rays of sunshine.
All of the beauty was suddenly disrupted by my father yelling.
" (Y/N)! You little slut come here now,". I can't believe that he would be here. He comes closer and then he punches me. I fall to the ground and the the pole that holds the swing hits the back of my head. I scream and finally someone comes to help.
I remember those crimson eyes and the ash blonde hair. I can only recall a sentence he said to my father before I drifted out of consciousness. " Don't you ever fucking touch her again." Then I fell asleep.
Bakugo's POV:
I was going to the store to get my mother some milk and other things when I see an older man hit a younger girl and I her hood fell off.  I stare in disbelief I remember those ( H/C) locks. It was (Y/N)! All these thoughts started to run through my mind. Why didn't she tell me damnit . While I was carrying her to the hospital I take off her mask and eyepatch. The vision was truly horrifying. She had a giant cut down the side of her eye and her mouth is bruised and almost swollen at four inches. Why didn't she tell me? How long has this abuse been going on? I reach the hospital and the doors open,
I scream, " Oi, Someone get the fuck over here and help her. They rush her into the emergency room after they saw that some of her ribs from multiple breaks have gone into her lungs and they needed to do surgery. I called the cops on that guy. Fuck, I'm so damn angry I just want to freaking murder that bastard of a father. I had to wait here until she was better.
Days later
(Y/N) POV
I wake up to see a bright light filled room with beeping monitors. My ears were really sensitive so I flinched at the continuous beeping. Then I see a young girl in a blue scrub walk in.
" Ahh you're awake," she says . Then she walks towards the monitor and checks my heart rate my CO2 and all of that other medical stuff. " You are a very fortunate young girl, you survived multiple almost fatal attacks and you're still very fit. We had to do surgery on you right side and lung some of your rib punctured your lung " she said. I had little time to process the information I was just given before a certain Ash blonde boy came in with a look of sorrow, pity, and pure undeniable utter rage.
" You're finally awake," he said as he walked towards me, " Why the hell didn't tell me."
" I'm sorry," I mutter. That's all I could really bring myself to say. This was the man who stopped me from committing suicide and saved from my father. I am so thankful for him. I start to cry as he places his head on my shoulder. He stands up and talks to the nurse and then he came back.
" In a couple of days you will be able to be realeased I will come check on you tomorrow." He said as he tch and walked out the door what was the sudden mood swing. Then the rest of the days until i was realeased was a haze. The days consisted of me waking up eating then having the doctors make me walk around for a bit then laying down then eating lunch having Bakugo check on me, him leaving. Me eating dinner and then me sleeping.
  Today was finally the days I was released I was a bit sad because the nurse and I had actually became friends . I checked out of the hospital and then walk outside to find a familiar shining bright light oh how she missed out side.
  He guys it me author-Chan I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book and I promise the next chapter will be about your quirk 872 words without this.