1

Hello my name is Asher and im 16 years old. I live in LA. A normal teenage guy. I have friends and family. Me and my friends all go to the same school.

This morning was like any others I woke up to my phone buzzing. I slowly opened my eyes and reached for my phone. There was 10 unread messages from Annie and 3 missed calls. I pick up my phone and check what she texted me.

Texts:

Anns: Bro where are you school is about to start?
Anns: hellooo
Anns: Asher?!
Anns: don't tell me your not up yet!
Anns: pick up the phone!

And stuff like that I looked at the time and school starts in 30 minutes. "SHOOT!" I jumped out of bed changed to some jeans and a hoodie. I ran downstairs put on my shoes and stormed outside. I started running to school. As soon as I got there I saw Annie looking around. I smiled and ran up to her. "Asher finally! I was worried! What took you so long?" She said and we walked inside. "Went to sleep late yesterday. " I said and put my phone in the back pocket. "Oof. You should at least try to go to sleep earlier." She said and we walked over to her locker. She started handing me her stuff so she can get what she needs. "I try but I can't." I said holding her stuff. "Poor you" she smiled and put the books back in the locker and slammed the door. We started walking to our first class. Then I saw her. Kenzie... The most popular girl in school. She is gorgeous. "Earth to Asher!" I heard Annie yell and waving her hand in front of my face. I look at her. She looks at me confused and looks at Kenz. "Boy when you gonna ask her out" she looked at her up and down. " Never" I sad and sighed. Annie looked at me. "Why?" She said confused. "Cause... She's popular and pretty and im just another guy who has a crush on her." I sighed. Annie rolled her eyes. "What?!" I asked her. "You have everything a girl needs. Go for it" she said and put her hand in my shoulder. "I have to go to class see ya later." She smiled and walked away. I looked at Kenzie and walked to class.