3

I walk to my locker and put my stuff in. I slammed the door and then I saw someone standing right next to me I looked at them and it was Kenzie. "Your door is going to fall off if you keep doing that" she said and smiled. "I- hi" I said awkwardly. "Hello! Im Kenzie" she said and smiled. "I know who you are! Im Asher!" I say and pick up my bag. "Nice to meet you Asher! I saw you and Johnny talking in the cafeteria. Are you guys friends?" She says and leans against the lockers.

"No definitely not. He hates me and I hate him. Enemies I would say. " I say and started walking away and motioned her to follow. "That's tough" she says and follows me. "Well it was nice meeting you Asher! I'll see you around" she smiles and walks away. I started walking with a smile on my face. "Well someone looks really happy" I hear someone say. I turn around and see Annie. "Hey Ann's" I say still smiling. "Sup Mr. blushing face" she says and giggles. "I-" I quickly wiped it away and start walking again. "So what did she tell you? Does she like you? Did you get her number?"

Annie kept asking me questions. "No. She just asked about me and Johnny." I say and stop. "What? Why would she need to know that?" Annie says with confused look. "I don't know. But I bet she doesn't like me. " I say and walk to my next class. "See ya around Annie. Maybe come over tonight?" I say and hug her. "Yes! See ya!" She says and runs to her class. I smiled and go in.

This class was boring like all of the others. But I have to keep attention cause exams are soon. The class finished I quickly packed my stuff and walked out of the class. As soon as I walked out I saw Annie and Kenzie talking. That's weird. They never talk. I decide to walk up to them. "Hey guys" I say and put my hands in the pockets. "Hey Angel" Annie says and smiles at me. "What's going on here?" I ask them. "A lot..." Kenzie says and looks down.

"What's wrong?" I say and look at Annie. "Kenzie's friends were rude to her so I stood up for her so now we're just talking." Annie says and smiles at me. "Oh that's cool! Well I'mma go..." I try to say say something but Annie interrupts me. "So me and Asher are hanging out at his place tonight! Wanna join? It will be fun!" Annie says and look at Kenzie. I didn't know what to say.

"That's really sweet but I don't want to be annoying. Annie looked at me with a her look. "No no it's fine you can come..." I say. "Here's his address! See you tonight!" Annie says and pulls me away. "What did you do!" I whisper loud so she can hear. "Well if you won't do anything I have to! Now let's go I have to get you ready for tonight hehe" Annie says and we walk out of school.