9

"Who's your crush?" Johnny asked me and smirked. "I-" I froze. I can't say it's Kenzie! It will be so awkward and embarrassing. Then the door opened and u turned around. I saw Annie. "Annie you came" Kenzie ran up to her and hugged her. Annie hugged her and they sat down. Annie sat next to Johnny. I was kinda jealous. We were best friends and now she just ignores me. "I have to use the restroom" I stand up and walk to the restroom. I close the door and lean against the door. I close my eyes. I slide down and put my knees up to my chest. What have I done?! I lost my best friend... Then someone knocks on the door. I stand up and slowly open it. There stood Johnny. "Hey...." He said and put his hands in his pockets. "Hey" I say and walk out the restroom. And walk past him. "Wait!" He says and I turn around. "Can we talk?" He says and turns around. "Um ok?" I say and walk over to him. We walk to the garden and lean against the bench. "So I know what happened between you and Annie and im honestly sorry I didn't know this could happen. She was just going through a lot and she really needed someone to talk. She is really upset now. She doesn't hate you! She misses you. She talks about you everyday..." He said and I was just listening. Why was he telling me all this? "Why are you doing this?" I finally say. "why are you helping me? You hate me..." I say and he looks down. "I don't hate you! I just always had this huge crush on Annie and I was... Jealous of you..." He finally says and I look at him. "You! We're jealous! Of me?!" I say and he looks at me. "Yes! But she doesn't like me that way... She likes someone else..." He says and looks down once again. "Who?" I say and he stands up. "I'll let you find out that by yourself." He winks and walks inside. I can't believe me and Johnny just talked. And it was a friendly talk. But... Who does Annie like then? Then the door opens and I see...

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT ILL TRY TO POST AGAIN TODAY AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY YEE! IM FINALLY 14 LOL