Their opinion of me.

Disclaimer-No I do not own Naruto or the pics.

~Sakura POV~

I had just left the Hokage’s office in search of the Uchiha. I was never a fan girl. It was just that the Sandaime told me to not attract attention from other ninja so what better way than to be a weak fan girl. Most embarrassing years of my life. Well since I had been in Konoha. Okay I may have had a little crush but it disappeared when he ‘knocked me out’ and left.

I figured that Naruto dragged Sasuke and Team Hawk to Ichiraku. So that’s where I went first and ya know what?  I was right. Walking in I nodded a greeting to Teuchi(sp?) and walked over to where Naruto and the rest of Konoha 10 sat. I had been excluded from them since I was more of a medic and not a ninja according to them. Meh the only ones that still talk to me is Hinata, Tenten, Shino and Shikamaru. The others always ignore me even Naruto and they are trying to get my remaining ninja friends to ditch me as well. It's sadly starting to hurt their friendship between each other so I told my friends of a justu, which helps us, communicate mind to mind. Even Kakashi-sensei doesn't train me or talk to me anymore but he never noticed trained me much anyways. Back to the task at hand.

"What do you want, medic?" Asked Kiba rudely. Sasuke looked at him in surprise. Ha they must not have told them of my not so recent excommunication from the group.

"Sorry to be wasting your time but Hokage-sama has asked that I lead Uchiha-san and Team Hawk to their new lodgings." I said in a monotone pretty much used to the way they spoke to me. "Or I could give Uchiha-san the keys and tell you the address and you could take him there." 

"Give us the keys and address and we will take him there." said Shikamaru, but not in a rude way. 

"Hai. Thank you." I replied and bowed. "Nara-san, here are the keys and the address. I am sure you know where it is."

Shikamaru looked at the address, then at me and stood up. "May we speak outside?" He asked.  "Be back in a minute." He said back to the group of ninja.

"Hai Nara-san." I replied and walked out with him following me.

-Outside-

"Sakura, isn't this where you live?" He asked looking at me.

"Nah, Shikamaru. I moved out last week." I answered looking away. I didn't want to have to say good-bye but I am talking to a genius. He would figure it out.

"Why?" Was all he said.

"I moved in with Yuuko. And Shikamaru..." I trailed off.

"Yes." He prompted.

"I am leaving today." I sighed." For at least a year."

"But Sakura...."He started to protest but changed his mind. 

"Tell Hinata, Shino and Tenten, I said bye." I asked. "Please"

"I am gonna miss you." he murmured. "And I'd hug you but I..." He looked back at the group that was still in the restaurant but were no longer watching.

"I know." I smiled at him." Only tell the others when ya know, they aren't around."

"I know and Sakura see you in a year." He sighed. "We all will miss you."

"Bye." I said and bowed.

He nodded and turned around and walked back into the restaurant.

I turned to look at my friends one last time. And the people I used to know. The last thing I saw before I turned around was Shikamaru looking at me sadly. I smiled and waved goodbye.

After that I went to my house and said goodbye to Yuuko and Watanuki. They already knew why I was leaving and when. They hugged me and walked to the gates with me. Izumo and Kotetsu had already been told by the Hokage I had been granted permission to leave. With on final glance back at the village and a wave back to Yuuko and Watanuki. I turned and left it all behind on my search for the truth.

A/N

Yuuko and Watanuki are the same ones from xxxholic but in this story they are married. Yuuko still grants wishes and stuff. I really need to get it out my head.

Just look up the house if ya want to have an idea of it.

 Will fix all mistakes later on but if you find any please tell me. Thanks. HIJN