Family and Alliance

~Sakura/Sakuya POV~

When the Hokage called me up to her office after I had had lunch with Yuuko and Watanuki, she had asked me to tell her everything, and so I did, well most of it. I told of my travels with the players. When I had finished, she asked me two questions.

“Do you know who your family is?”

“Yes.” Was all I said being purposely vague.

“Who are they?” she asked again.

I gave her the two scrolls of alliance from the Akatsuki and the sound.

“My father is Nagato otherwise known as Pein, Leader of the Akatsuki.” I said calmly. “And I was raised with them until they were attacked by Konoha Anbu and I lost my memory. They were never aiming fo Naruto when they went after him, they were looking for me.”

Tsunade drew in a fast shocked breath. “What are these for then?” she asked.

“Alliance.” I said. "Shishou, this could be a good thing so could you at least consider it?"

“Yes then. If they ever hurt any ninja from this village I will kill them but I will agree to the Alliance’s.”

With a yell I ran to her and hugged her, smiling.

“They will stay with you though.” She ordered.

“Yeah we planned it I advance. I was hoping you would say yes.” I smiled and ran out of the office.

-An hour later-

I was at the gates pacing as I couldn’t wait for my family, for some of them have never lived in a village. I sent out a wave of chakra through the earth in hope that they were close and it returned back with the information that they were just out of sight. With a smile on my face I started to do aerials and flips to the gate without using chakra to get higher in the air. I landed on the top of the gates. Seconds later I felt the chakra of Sasuke and Naruto appear. I saw them looking around for someone, who was probably me. I giggled at them. They heard me and looked up around before looking up. Kuso.

“Sakura-chan, can we please talk?” asked Naruto. I looked at him then at Tsunade who had appeared behind both him and Sasuke with a handful of Anbu. She looked to me and saw my unspoken question. She nodded and with that I understood what Naruto was going to ask about. With a smirk I stood up and dropped down. I could see the shock on their faces as well as them both leaping to catch me. They thought I was still weak then.Not anymore boyo's. I dodged them in midair and landed gently. Tsunade laughed at them. She knew that with who my family was and parts of who I had trained with for the past year so she knew not to worry.

“Hokage-sama, they will be here in under 5 minutes.” I said with a bow not even looking at my old teamates.

“How do you know them? Why did you not say anything?” Naruto yelled. I looked at him coldly. He really did not change.

“Were you helping them? You probably were.” He said angrily. Tsunade appeared to be shocked at the accusations. I realized she must have never found out how the treated me before I left.

“Uzumaki-san, I apologize but I have done nothing wrong.” I said reverting back to the usual emotionless tone that  I used  to speak to them in. “You are making assumptions when you do not know all the facts. You both were my friends and teammates. They have no longer any reason to use the tailed beasts and thus they will no longer hunt you.”

“How would you know?” he screamed. I was suprised, this is him all grown up jeez.

“I know more than you ever will.” I said vaguely just to be annoying which appeared to work Suddenly Sasuke spoke up.

“You said were our friend and teammate, are we not that anymore?” He said with a hint of confusion. I was nearly dumbstruck, what sort of a question was that? 

“I no longer count neither of you two as either friend or teammate.” I said. “Sasuke left and Naruto rejected me and made an outcast out of me not long after. I am not a fool who comes running back to meaningless fragments of the past. ”

Sasuke appeared to grow angry as his Sharingan appeared. I looked at him unafraid.

“Sakura, do you really mean that?” asked Tsunade. I looked at her and was about to answer when everyone present but Tsunade and I tensed. That’s when I heard him.

“Sakuya-chan, we missed you, un.” I heard him scream from above, it was easy to guess who he was, who else flies? Seconds later I heard a slight whistling noise coming form above. The one an object makes as it falls. I leaped away just in time to avoid the small bomb which let off a potentially fatal explosion. Naruto and Sasuke tensed.

“Stop trying to kill me Deidei-kun.” I laughed at his annoyed expression.

“Stop calling me that.” He yelled back.

“Forgetting some of us are you, Sakuya?” I looked at Pein and Konan but I generally call them... “Tou-san. Kaa-san. I missed you.” I ran to them and jumped into my father’s arms. From behind me came many gasps as the Konoha rookies and team Taka had assembled at the gates. Probably came when they heard the explosion.

“We missed you to kiddo. A certain someone missed you even more.” Said Kisame who is like a brother to me.

“Ne, fishy-kun. 'Member ya don’t tease moi and ah don’t prank ya.” I smirked remember the many, many pranks in the past.

“Don’t call me fishy-kun and I haven’t forgotten.” He groaned at the memories.

All the members crowded around me giving me hugs and acting quite different from what stereotypes a S-ranked criminal organization should have but hey we are family, crazy but still family.

“You guys should go to your new residence right now. Some of my ninja are still sadly not comfortable with an S-rank organization in the village.” Tsunade sighed interrupting the reunion because she knew what would happen to me once the civilians and other ninja found out. I knew that the Anbu knew and so did my remaining ninja friends as well as Yuuko and Watanuki, they all had generally understood and had accepted my strange family. After my family and I said goodbye to the Hokage we all teleported to Yuuko’s house.

A/N

Sorry that it’s short. Can't think of what to do next at the moment. I don't own naruto.

Ja ne.