Chapter 3 - A Creepy Text

Jaimee's P.O.V.

Taylah's been acting weird lately. Every time I say to her 'What's up?' Or 'What's wrong with your phone? It looks like you've seen a ghost!' She just waves me off and carries on. It's scaring me! I mean, we always tell each other everything and it obvious she's keeping a secret from me!!!! I need to find out what it is, even if I make her tell me!

I gave Taylah a make-over last night. It was really funny because she had said 'Lets do it blindfolded to make even more funny!'. But the weird thing was that I was about to start doing it, when her phone went off and she complained. I managed to catch a glimpse of what it said 'There's a pretty butterfly for you, a dumb one for Naomi, a clever one for Adrianna and a friendly one for Mikayla. They all have their own feelings though, they'll stop at nothing!'

-F

Who would be doing this to my little Sister?

F's P.O.V.

Those bitches don't know what's coming! I'm dead but I'm not and I can't talk to them properly. It's my only way of contacting those idiotic annoyances, even though I kind of don't want to. It's not safe and I want a fresh start, away from my lunatic friends and family (You guys still have no idea who this is!). I decided to send them another text, all the same one this time! Taylah has made a big mistake!!

Taylah's P.O.V.

Mikayla, Adrianna, Naomi and Me were all watching a movie at my house (as they all came for a sleepover), when all of our phones went off!

Don't look too scared guys, 'Vampire Diaries' is a good film!

-F

We all looked around us frantically!! Is 'F' here and staring at us? I mean how else would he/she know what we're watching?

Half an hour later...

Naomi had been taking ages in the bathroom, she said that she wanted a shower. It had been half an hour since she'd gone in and I got fed up of waiting, so I stood up and went to stand by the door to the bathroom.

"Naomi, are you ok? You've been in there ages now!" I asked with concern. No answer came from inside even after I asked another three times! So, I took my black hairpin out of my hair and unlocked the door with it. I gasped with horror as I stood, frozen in the doorway. NOT AGAIN?! In my house? SERIOUSLY?! Another one of my bestest friends, dead!

Naomi lay there, still and lifeless. I wanted to be sure she was actually dead so I checked her pulse. Nothing. She didn't move a muscle. She had bruises all over her, a slit across her neck and a stab wound straight through her heart. Now there were only two butterflies flying around. This was really creepy! It was the exact same way that Fran had died!!!! I called Mikayla and Adrianna to come and see. When they saw her they gasped (like me) then cried uncontrollably. We were all heartbroken!

I noticed a note on a piece of paper...

'Two down, three to go! You'll have to do something really clever to overthrow...

-F'

Who?!?! To overthrow who?!?! Oh god, why is this happening to us?

***************

Hospitals. I just hate them! I'd had enough of them by the time Fran had died. (You know we never found out what happened to Fran)! They're cold, depressing and boring when your sitting by yourself. But of course, I was not alone, Naomi was too popular for that! The whole of Naomi's family were there, our family, Adrianna's family and Mikayla's too! Also, even Fran's family were there!!

The doctor came out to talk to us about Naomi...

"There was nothing we could hav..." The friendly, male doctor was cut off by the loud crying a of Naomi's family "I'm ever so sorry! We will turn to a postmortem to try to find out what happened but other than that I can give you no more information. I'm sorry!"

We all walked out of the hospital together with our heads down, crying quietly. Except her family. They were distraught!!! They were crying vigorously, screaming and shouting; they just wouldn't calm down! I felt sorry for them. They have no right to go go through this. I mean, there's no reason why Naomi should have either! Or Fran I guess. I just don't get why any of this is happening, we haven't done anything wrong!

Ding! Ding! Ding! My phone, Mikayla's and Adrianna's phone goes off...

'I'm sorry guys! I love you, keep strong!

-Fran'

What?!?! She's meant to be... Dead!