The Story Starts...but Something Feels Off.

Monokuma hands you a note. It feature all the characters in the first game of Danganronpa. You know that.

But something seems off about them.

You glance to their descriptions.

_________
Chihiro - Our shy protagonist. Give him a wave. Or thumbs up. He'll need the encouragement. He only got into this school through luck. Hopefully he can get out the same way.

Celeste - A deceitful liar with words and writing that could manipulated anyone. She's a master at word manipulation and rumors always follow her, some that she's spread herself

Junko - A crazied despair obsessed pyscho with no regard for feelings or morals. She is known as the ultimate biker gang leader, and she definitely leads. Though nobody can quite tell what direction.

Taka - A martial artist obsessed with the morality of himself and his classmates. Very strict on rules!

Sayaka - An air headed girl with memory issues. She can't remember what ultimate she was though she expects it was Monokuma's fault.

Toko - The heir of the might Fukawa family line! She's one of a kind and had to fight her way to the top... even if that meant doing less than ideal tasks.

Byakuya - A fanfiction creator who often thinks of himself above others. He has knowledge from his time on the Internet of how exactly to survive here, through his facts about friendly cat-girls and powerful wizards may prove to be wrong.

Mondo - A lone swimmer, long abandoned by his team. Seems to not like his talent that much, and although the school has a pool, he refuses to enter it.

Aoi - Tropical girl who specialises in hipster fashion along with Boho. She longs for inspiration, and is always looking for new models. And with a kind face like hers, how could you turn down her offer!

Kirigiri - A stone faced clairvoyant. She gives cryptic prophecys, with no explanation or reasoning. The worse thing is, about fifty percent of the time, her vision is true.

Makoto - The happy go lucky programmer of the bunch! He keeps the group out of despair by giving powerful speeches and important dialogue - even if he sometimes tunes out during other important stuff.

Leon - A rebellious gambler with much more losses than gain. He has almost no money, and would love to earn back his family's savings. Being named the ultimate gambler after getting addicted must of felt like such a joke to him.

Sakura - She's a solider, with a perfect build for it too. She's strong, reliable, and although she doesn't talk much, when she does, it's always meaningful. She's protect her friends to the death.

Hiro - We aren't sure how he got the title of moral compass, but he doesn't really know what to do with it. He tries his best to lead the students, even if at the end he might sit back and just see it play out. The dad of this family.

Yamada - He's an anime obsessed popstar, always featuring his performances and costumes after certain anime. His performances are wildly popular.

Mukuro - A silent baseballer. Although she's good at everything to do with baseball, she doesn't really have much social skills. She rockets between being super nice and friendly to going silent.

Monokuma - The headmaster. Great leader and perfect body. Follow his commands or don't. Your life is up for grabs.