Junko: 1 | Monokuma: 0

Another person was stirring from the pile. No, not another person, another two people. "Ugh." The first person clutched their head with their hand, swazly getting to their feet. "What happened?"

He was tall, with dark skin and curly arfo-like hair. He waved at Junko and Chihiro and waved. "Hey."

Junko smiled like a deranged witch, looking the tall boy up and down. "And you are?"

"You can call me Hiro. I'm the ultimate moral compass." He scratched the back of his head. "Sorry if its not much of an introduction."

Junko nodded as the other people who awoke stayed sitting down. The unknown girl looked up, finding Chihiro as they locked eyes.

"Here." Chihiro pulled the girl up and she stood trembling in front of the group of ever growing people.

"I'm T-" The girl paused, gathering her thoughts. "I'm Toko Fukawa.... Not that'll you'll remember my name anyways..." At the last statement, she glanced away, rather angry.

"I'm Chihiro!" Chihiro introduced himself, opening his hand to her. "I'm the ultimate luckster. Though I wouldn't call it a talent I'm proud of. He looked away.

"Haha, maybe we have something in common?" Toko looked around before leaning over so she was Chihiro's height. "I'm gonna be honest, I'm not proud of my talent either."

"What's your talent?"

"I don't have to tell you, slut!" Toko pushed herself away from Chihiro, running to the group.

Well, she's a bit weird. But, I guess she's nice? I'm not exactly sure. She seems awkward.

"Hey." Chihiro tuned around to a deep voice behind her. She expected one of the boys but it turned out to be a burly female. "Oh, well haven't been introduced yet, have we."

"No, I don't think so..." Chihiro introduced himself as the ultimate luck, touching his hairpin slightly at the words.

"That's a useful talent you know. Luck is more powerful than most would expect." The girl sighed. "I'm Sakura Oogami. The ultimate solider."

"That's a nice name."

"Its symbolic of a flowering cherry tree. Of course, it's not as beautiful when you're in a battlefield and you hear your friends and partners scream your name in pain, while their taking their final, shallow, breaths." She opened one eye. "Sorry, was that a bit morbid for you?"

She looked around. "This is Hopes Peak, correct?"

"I don't know."

"I've been here before. Army duty and whatnot. I'd say it is, or at least it's surprising similar."

"..."

She glanced at Chihiro. "Well, I'm going to go talk to the others. Do you want to come?"

"Sure."

There seemed to be another new person in the group who had woken up while Chihiro was talking to Sakura.

Junko and Mukuro were whispering at the back of the group while Hiro and Mondo were chatting. Toko stood by herself sort of backed into a corner. The new student was talking to Sakura as Chihiro approached them.

The new boy was rather striking. He wore a brightly coloured and metallic school uniform with spots of random and unexpected colour. His hair was mostly dark brown but he had a few blue and white hairclip in. His uniform could barely fit him however, and his glasses hid his eyes.

Chihiro recognised the person instantly. He pulled on the persons sleeve as the other boy looked boy. "Are you Hifumi Yamada? Like, the popstar?"

"Indeed I am. Have I found one of my fans?" Hifumi pushed his glasses up.

"I love your music! Like so much!" Chiriro was literally bouncing on his feet. Here he was, in front of one of his favourite idols!

"Can-... Can I get an autograph?" The young boy asked. Hifumi looked down at him.

"Of course milady." He patted his shoulder pocket before freezing. "I... I'll be back just one minute. I don't have a pen."

He ran off towards Mondo, the closest student. Chihiro turned to Sakura besides her. Sakura was shaking her head in disappointment, leaning over slightly.

"When is this whole situation going to be explained. This is Hope's Peak, yet there's no people here except us."

Sakura sat, her head still down. Chihiro also sat, his skirt blowing up around him. Green eyes met brown as Chihiro glanced at her.

"Do you think this is normal?" Chihiro asked.

"Normal? Hah. No. This is nowhere near normal." She glanced over to where Junko and her sister were. "At least Junko's calmed down. She's a powerful force when she wants to be."

Chihiro followed her gaze, staring up at the two talking sisters.

It was silent for a few seconds before Monokuma popped out of the ground.

"Okay I'm bored!" He stated, twirling. "So... WAKE UP LOSERS!"

The last words were shouted, volume at max. At least it managed to wake most of people up. Some acted in shock, some in surprise, some just being lazy and taking their time. But everyone got up.

"I do not care if you haven't introduced yourself, some of you have figured this out before I could explain. So now they're ruined the surprise for everyone!" Monokuma's voice was high and robotic, shaking some of the people who had newly woken up.

"We're in a killing game, aren't we?" Junko's voice asked from the back of the group. It wasn't a question though. Her bored tone was relentless - she seemed to know this was a fact.

'Killing game?' 'What the hell?' 'She's lying.' Whispers echoed around the room. This was sure to wake the students up.

"I was going to explain-" Monokuma got cut off by Junko as she walked closer, placing herself in the middle of the room.

"It's really not cool to steal other people's ideas you know? Let me guess, you're gonna make us kill each other and then guess who the culprit is?"

"Well-" Monokuma was cut off again.

"It's so bland, cmon. Add in a bit of spice at least! It's been thought of before."

"You'll present us with a motive and blackmail us until we kill, right?" One of the students who had just woken up spoke. Her purple hair was drawn down her body as she twirled a single plait in her hand, though her eyes were directed at Monokuma. Her statement was so monotone and factual, it could be taken as truth. "Apologies if I'm not one hundred percent right, but thats a possibility of what you want us to do, correct?"

"Hah! Yes, this girl gets it!" Junko strolled up to the girl, putting her hand around the girls shoulder. "Suck my dick Monokuma, we figured you out already!"

The girl lightly pushed Junko's arm away with annoyance before turning to Monokuma. "So I was right? You want us to kill each other while introducing 'motives'.

"..." Monokuma's robotic body couldn't show expressions, but the class seemed to mostly regard him with worry. Well, besides Junko. She was smiling determinedly at him, solidifying her point.

"Whatever!" He crossed his tiny bear arms. "You're monopads are inside your dorms, you're keys to the dorm are somewhere on your body. Don't break the rules, motives will be handed out tomorrow."

"How do we know what the rules are?" A guy with envy black hair and bushy eyebrows asked.

"Ask Junko, since she seems to know everything!" The hatred and sarcasm in his voice was clear. He popped underneath the stage, vanishing from view.