The Queen Of Dirt

Chihiro stretched his body out as he woke up. His foot brushed against something unexpected as he slowly opening his eyes.

The young boy expected to be in his bed... Not on the floor of a gym surrounded by 15 other students.

Chihiro blinked as his mind tried to process the situation. '... Huh? I'm... not at home..?'

Am I dreaming?

The other students around him were also asleep, and he seemed to be the only one up as of now. He blinked, but before he could even move or process the situation, his mind started racing ahead of him, creating crazy situations and unjust reason as to where we was and what exactly was happening.

"Wait wait wait." Chihiro pulled his legs away from the sleeping teens, gathering his thoughts. "What's happening..?"

Shush, Chihiro. Study your surroundings, okay. Find out what's happening.

This isn't normal, but there must ba a reason for it, right?

He pinched himself gently, squeaking at the pain.

Well.

This is real then...

Slowly pulling his legs up closer to him, he glanced around the room. He was in a hall kind of place, looking oddly like a school gym. The last thing he remembered was entering the school. How'd he get to the gym so fast?

He stood up, examining his outfit. He wore a white tee shirt with a green overall dress above it.

From the waist down the dress extended into a wide curve. Chihiro had thought it was cute when buying it and he hoped his classmates would feel the same.

Through that wasn't all of it. The main purpose of the dress was to hide his true identity.

I mean, if anyone could see him now, they would say 'oh yeah, she's definitely a girl!'.

But that wasn't exactly true.

He reached up toward his hair, cut short and spiky. A 4 leaf clover onamate was there. Again, a thing he thought might look cute on him to show off to the other students.

It also tied in with his talent... If you could call it that.

The truth is he... He wasn't talented.

He just got in by plain luck. He wished, wished, forever to use his programming skills to get in, but he assumed he simply wasn't good enough everytime the school failed to answer his letters.

And then he got in through luck.

It was honestly pathetic.

One of the students started moving and the young boy was alerted back to attention.

The still sleepy student let out one of the biggest yawns imaginable, waking all the students near her up. There was clatter of complaining and yawning as the original student got up, streaching her back.

She spotted Chihiro through her sleepy blue eyes and stopped mid streach, frozen.

The boy waved shyly. She opened both her eyes, putting her hands down and coming straight over to him, standing up at the speed of light.

"How the fuck did you get into my room, you little bastard!" She yelled as Chihiro covered his ears. Her yelling woke up a couple more students, who complained before going back to sleep.

"Aah! Uhm, this isn't- really... your room..." Chihiro explained. The student looked at him, before turning around and observing the surroundings.