Kirigiri

"Well, that was... unexpected..." A voice beside Chihiro spoke. The short boy looked up to see a girl with short black hair. She had a white fluffy collar around her black jacket and a purple undershirt underneath. A golden shone alerted Chihiro to the presence of her necklace, a golden upside cross.

She seemed to have a certain air of elegance around her. She pursed her lips before she noticed Chihiro looking up at her.

"I haven't had the pleasure of introducing myself, excuse me." She turned, her red plaid skirt hardly lifting. "I'm Celeste. Celeste Lundenburg. Writer of the famous gothic TV series; Holes in our gravestones. If you can't guess I'm the ultimate writer."

Chihiro had never heard of her series before. "I'm Chihiro Fujusaki. Ultimate Luckster."

"Ultimate Luckster huh?" She held her hands towards her cheek. "That's a unique talent you've got. With this killing game we're in, you might need a talent like that."

"Wait,I thought that was just a joke? All that killing game stuff. Like, it leaves so many unanswered questions."

"It does leave questions, yes. But I believe it to be true. Despite the ridiculousness and suddenness of this, it seems to be the most reasonable solution. And it seems to be planned for a bit, as it must have been hard to kidnap sixteen students."

She raised her finger to her mouth. "Though that does beg the question of how the blonde and the purple haired girl know. Perhaps they are accomplices. Hmm. Well, maybe not the blonde. Her and Monokuma seem to directly oppose each other."

"Junko... That's who you're talking about, right?" Chihiro asked.

"Indeed."

"She... She didn't seem to have anything to do with it. I woke up before her... She seemed disoriented when she woke and thought I was breaking into her room."

"Curious." Celeste's eyes lit up, but she didn't speak again, instead opting to think quietly.

Chihiro wandered off to find Junko trying to talk to the purple haired girl from before. He was confused how her and Junko both seemed to guess correctly what was going on.

The girl Junko was hovering over seemed to have straight light purple hair with one braid tied up above her ear. She wore a star speckled baggy top which was hard to see due to the fact she had a dark purple jacket over it, with alot of lumpy pockets and empty ones.

Her wrist was decorated with gemstone and jewels of all different colours and as Chihiro glanced towards her feet, he could see the same was true for her ankles. Her boots were ankle length and Chihiro could see that a few of the anklets had got stuck around her boots, yet she hadn't bothered to fix them.

"So, how's you do it?!" Junko jumped up in excitement.

"Do what?" The purple haired girl frowned, slightly turning her head away as Junko leant closer.

"Ya know! Guess what was happening. Guess that this was actually the killing game!" Junko spotted Chihiro, putting her arm over his head. "I mean, little Chihiro here's meant to be the luckster girl!"

Chihiro shivered silently at the word girl. Junko's arm was crushing him as he pushed it aside so she wasn't on him.

"Chihiro...?" The purple girl stared down at Chihiro.

"Yeah, that her name. What are you, dumb?" Junko's tone had switched to angry and her hair somehow became more frazzled. "Don't you have a name or something purple girl?"

The girl glared at her. "Its unwise to keep going on like that. Insulting people left and right will get you nowhere, expecially if we're in a killing game."

Junko held her hands to her cheeks, faking sadness. "Whyyyy- why won't.. won't the weird silent girlll... why won't she talk to me..."

The girl was unimpressed, quickly starting to head away before getting pulled back by sharp long nail and slender hands.

"Just tell me your name and talent so we can get over this already, look, I'm Junko Enoshima and I'm the ultimate biker gang leader!"

The girl sighed. "I'm Kyoko Kirigiri."

"And...?"

"I'm the ultimate fortune teller."

Junko bounced more excitablely. "OoH! Tell me my fortune!!"

"It... doesn't work like that..."

"How does it work then." Junko stopped bouncing, frowning.

Kirigiri sighed again. "I get a prediction, sent to me from... Well, whatever, and then it has a fifty percent chance of being true."

"Huh.." Is all Junko could say.

Kirigiri went silent before speaking again. "I just got one now if you'd like to see."

"Uhmmm, yeah sure. " Junko was less energictic now, this wasn't her known territory.

Kirigiri focused on one of the girls. A blue haired girl - in fact, the only blue haired girl - who seemed to be talking to a boy. Chihiro recognised the boy as Makoto Naegi, the ultimate programmer. He had researched Makoto when he got his acceptance letter, and was a tiny bit jealous.

"That girl... has forgotten her talent." Kirigiri chimed out, almost ominously.

Junko looked at her before looking back to the girl, unsure. "Can I... ask her, or will something happen?"

This is the first time Chihiro's seen the girl actually look unsure aside from when she woke up. Kirigiri smirked.

"Ask her."

Junko looked back once more than skipped over to them. Chihiro saw them chat and stayed with Kirigiri.

Kirigiri looked over at him. "Junko's really a bitch isn't she?"

Chihiro didn't know what to say. Although he definitely agreed. He nodded his head.

Kirigiri looked back to them chatting. "You haven't told me who you are yet."

"Oh, I'm Chihiro! Chihiro Fujisaki!"

"I got that part from Junko's rambling." She smiled and Chihiro realised she wasn't as intimidating as he thought.

"Ah! And I'm the ultimate Luckster." he chimed in.

"Luckster hmm?" Kirigiri looked at him. "Let's see where that takes you."

Chihiro wanted to continue the conversation. "Actually, our talents are kinda alike, right?"

Kirigiri paused. "How?"

"Like, one you get predictions that may come true. And the other, you have good luck."

Kirigiri frowned. "That's nothing alike."

Chihiro shrunk back. "Yeah... I realise that now..."

"If you wanted to find something to relate to me with, that fine, just don't use your talent."

Chihiro nodded as Junko ran back. "OMGGGG, You were right Kiri!"

"Kiri?" Kirigiri frowned. "Also I'm happy that I was able to be right. Next time I'll probably be wrong..."

"Kiri is your nickname now! I've decided we shall be besties!