11-Chris call 911

That week went good, I finally could let my dad into my life. I was trusting him, finally.
But this week I've been completely alone since they were hitting the studio to work on their album.
I still wasn't going to school because the principal couldn't find the boys.
Maybe it was better like that, nobody likes me there.
The only good thing of being all alone is that I could eat how I wanted or even skip my meals.

That evening the boys came back from the studio with some takeaway food, my worst nightmare.

《Maria, we're home》

《With Shake Shack》

I helped out around to lay down the table. For once it was Vinny and Ryan, the other three went upstairs to take a shower before eating.

《I've brought you some fries from there and a coke》 told me Vin

《Coke? Oh thanks, Vin but I only like the diet one...I think the regular has a strong taste》

《I know, I took a diet one. Are you going to eat fries?》

《Of course! I can't wait》

《We will make sure you eat it for real》 said Ryan coming inside the living room

《I do eat》

《Not enough》 said Vin

《And the fuck are you to say it? A doctor? Do you really think I'd be here talking to you if I wasn't eating? I'd be  six wide and six foot deep now if I wasn't》

《I am just worried, okay? I have the right to be worried》

《Okay, I'm going to prove you that I eat》

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cookie, I walked back to him and I've bite it. I ate the whole cookie, I chewed it, I swallowed it.
I felt so bad for eating it but at least they will believe me now.

《Now, leave me alone.》

I went quick upstairs and locked myself  into my room.
Guilty was eating me, literally. I couldn't help but cry.
That cookie ruined everything. I need to get rid of it, I need to do it now.
I went into the bathroom, and I did what I needed to do to get rid of it.
I pushed my fingers down my throat to get it out.
I hated doing this, but that's what I needed after all. I hated it because my throat will hurt so bad, the feel of choking wasn't really nice to feel and my fingers were injured because of my teeths.
Once I was done I just flushed it and washed my teeth and hands.
I made sure I didn't smell like it and went downstairs like nothing happened.
I'm going to eat in front of them but then I'll do the same thing.

《Are you okay?》whispered Ryan

I've just ignored him.

《I'm sorry for earlier》said Vin

I didn't respond, I just made sure the were seeing me eating his damn fries and drinking his damn coke.
When everything was done I went immediate upstairs to do I what I needed to do.
Even if this time I felt a bit strange.
I've ignored that feel and went to sleep, I was feeling super tired for no reasons.

That night something with my body went wrong.
I woke up in pain, I was feeling dizzy, nauseous, like I needed to puke.
I got out of my bed but I felt weak and I fell heavily on the ground.
I was there lying. My heartbeat was getting slower and my view was slowly blurring.
I heard knocking at my door but I couldn't respond, I couldn't get up to open, my body refused to cooperate with my body.

《Maria? Is everything okay inside?》

《Maria?》

I saw Vinny and Ryan entering in my room. The came at me trying to wake me up but I couldn't respond.

CHRIS CALL 911

That voice seemed to be so far from me even if they were just next to me.
They were screaming my name they were shaking me but I couldn't respond.
All I remember is the rest of the guys coming into my bedroom in panic.
And then all black.