14-I'll Destroy Your Ass On Fortnite

《Are you sure you don't want to know your weight?》 Asked the nurse

《Hm, no, just tell how much should I gain》

《Well, you've reaches the goal! In 3 weeks only! Wow, that's amazing! I am going to tell to the doctor, you can get dressed and go back to your room》

Finally, I'm leaving this hell for good now.
I went back to my room and pulled off the weight that I've hidded into my bra and went to the toilet.
I made believe the nurse that I've gained five pounds more than what I've actually gained, water trick... old good trick.
I just got dressed and waited for the doctor to come and tell me that I was free.
Tommorow it will be my eighteenth  birthday and I'm glad that nobody but Abigail will tell me "Happy Birthday", I hate when people tell me.

After half an hour my doctor came into the room announcing him that I would leave tommorow morning.
What a great news, can't wait to be free.

The next day my father came to pick me from there. The doctor gave him some instruction to follow such as what I needed to eat, how he should behave or when I needed to go to the therapist...
I was outpatient, luckily.

We walked to his car and once in he just drove home and told me about how much he missed my presence at home.

Once I got home, I turned on lights and the guys came out shouting:

《HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA》

How could they know?
That was awkward but at the same time so cute.
They all came and hugged me and stuff.

《I missed you all so much》 I said

《Me too, later I'll destroy your ass on fornite》 said Ryan

《And I will too, but on FIFA》 told Vin

I've never had a birthday-surprise party before, that's amazing to be honest, even if I don't like to celebrate it.
We've just talked about life and stuff until the bell ringed.

《Maria, go and open please, darling》

《Sure dad》 I went to the door and opened.

《Happy Birthday.》
Abigail was outside, with blue hair and a Falling In Reverse t-shirt.
We've hugged, I've spent three weeks without her. Only family was allowed into the hospital so I couldn't see her.
It felt so good to hug her again.

《Wow, new hair, dope my girl》

《Thanks, that's for you》she handed me a box.
A present so, that's so sweet of her.

《Oh wow, you didn't had to bother you...》

《Shut up, you're welcome》

She came inside and closed the door.
I could feel that she was stressed, it was the first time that she meet the whole band. She only met Chris at school before.

《Are you okay?》 I asked her laughing.

《Ye-ah》

I took her by the arm and pulled her inside. She was kinda shaking but not too much.

《She's Abigail》

《Hello Abigail, nice to see you again》 said dad

《Hi...》 She said with a tiny small looking at her feets.
She was so cute. She's a short girl, naturally has blond hair and hazel eyes. She has kind of an angelic face and really bright smile.

Ryan went to her and complimented how explosive her hair was.

《Nice hair! May I touch it?》

《Sure!》