Prologue

[Y/N], a girl with [H/C] hair and charming [E/C] eyes. Was called out to "[Y/N]... I'll come back for you, that's a promise." That voice echoed through her mind, almost as if was reaching out to her. Then suddenly a THUMP—

[Y/N] jolted up. As soon as she realized where she was, a frown took over her face. She was on the train, wearing her new school's uniform. "That was odd." She mumbled to herself, not sure what to make of her daydream.

She glances to her watch as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. Lifting her wrist [Y/N] quietly speaks to herself. "Looks like I won't make it today in time." A soft sigh comes from the girl as she stares out the train window.

Today [Y/N] is moving to Yamataba where she will be living for the next year. [Y/N]'s Father is currently off overseas himself for a year long work trip. Now she will be staying in the great city of Yamataba known for its large riverbanks and scenery, she'll be living peacefully here... with her stepbrothers.

[Y/N]'s mother, Narumi, had passed long ago due to sudden heart failure. But in her time that she was alive, she had left [Y/N] and her Husband for another man, whom she had one child with.

This man, she took off after was rich and considered someone very powerful in the business industry, this man also took a liking to adoption. And adopted many children while in his relationship with [Y/N]'s mother.

However [Y/N] was never able to meet her half-brother or step-brothers growing up, as her mother did everything in her power to keep [Y/N] and her ex-husband from her new family.

And so [Y/N] was raised by her father, who didn't quite raise her himself, as he was completely devoted to his work and even considers himself a workaholic, part of the reason [Y/N]'s mother left in the first place. He never took care of [Y/N] like a parent should and rarely showed affection.

Thus [Y/N] has become very self-dependent while growing up, she tries her best to take care of herself and learns from every experience she has.

[Y/N] has known about her brothers for most of her life and somewhat always dreamed about meeting with them. Not even knowing herself if they know about her existence, yet she was still hopeful. But now her hopes will become reality, as her transfer to Yamataba will finally allow her to meet her family.