.IV

"We are childhood friends after all..." [Y/N] seemed a tad shocked, staring at Yukiko as she hugged her own arm with a grin. Before [Y/N] could even glance at Ryoji, he forcefully tugged her away.

Ryoji's dark expression quickly faded upon meeting [Y/N]'a gaze. He chuckled "of course— that was a long time ago." he gave [Y/N] renaissance by lightly tapping her arm. "We aren't as close anymore!" He said with glee.

Yukiko gave him a fake smile, "that's rather harsh Ryoji— still blunt as always I suppose~"

[Y/N] looked concerned between them, they seemed to act passive aggressive towards each other. She didn't quite know how to react... "um...uhh..." the two looked to her mirroring each others movement. Both of them seemed to have very cutesy appearances— they were practically alike

Surprised she was speechless looking between them. However [Y/N] quickly decided to walk past them both right to the classroom door. "Um... perhaps we should have that tour now?" She awkwardly pointed down the hall.

Ryoji quickly jumped in, "of course follow me [Y/N]!" Yukiko also jumped walking right beside [Y/N] "I'm coming to~ I've been here longer! I know the school best." She glances towards Ryoji looking for a response. In which he gave another dark look...

[Y/N] huffed "Then... lets get going..." she oddly smiled...

She followed the two down the halls, starting their tour, they visited the cantina, the school hall and courtyard and finally they walked to the infirmary...

Yukiko was seen close beside [Y/N], Yukiko looked to be bothered by something, seen in her constant shivers and walk. ("Is something wrong with Yukiko...?") [Y/N] thought.

[Y/N] immediately noticing Yukiko's strange behaviour herself, she reaches out for her, to ask what's wrong, however before she couldn't grab her attention, she suddenly bumped into someones shoulder, causing that person to drop whatever they were carrying. "Oh my god...! I'm sorry!"

She immediately crotched down to help pick up the papers and books the person seemed to be carrying. He then leans down to stop her.

"No need to apologise." His voice sounding very familiar to [Y/N], ("no it couldn't be...?") she thought, [Y/N] looks up to face Satoru. Satoru was happily smiling upon seeing [Y/N] [E/C] eyes. However she looked dumbfounded staring back at his...

"[Y/N], what a surprise. I was just going to check what class you joined." [Y/N] stood up from the ground. "Satoru...? What are you doing here...?" She raised her eye brow, "you're an adult..." [Y/N] tilted her head

Ryoji suddenly appeared beside her. "Huh?" Ryoji quickly glances over his shoulder looking to Yukiko who seemed somewhat occupied, then begins to whisper. "Didn't we tell you? Satoru's the school nurse!" [Y/N] turns and shortly gasps.

just noticing his typical white lab-coat, she found herself amazed "that's... pretty amazing Satoru... you're so young...!" Satoru takes a moment to look at [Y/N], "you must be a genius..." She was in awe, he noticed there was a spark in her expression he couldn't exactly explain. But he enjoyed seeing her smile, especially when she's excitedly talking about him, himself...

He brightly smiled and let out a chuckle "you're pretty amazing yourself [Y/N]. From what I have seen already." She quickly shook her head. "Me? No— I'm far from amazing hehe. I'm average at best..." She was very quick to refuse his compliment.

"Well~ your appetite is quite impressive~" He was still amazed from last night. Finally, someone within the house that could have all Satoru's leftovers, in his eyes, [Y/N] was a blessing to have in the dorm.

[Y/N] visibly blushed as she smiled and laughed with him. Ryoji appears out of blue, "hey [Y/N]... class is about to start soon. We should head back." Yukiko cut in " I agree with Ryoji let's head back..." Yukiko voice seemed shaky. [Y/N] couldn't tell if she was frightened or annoyed that she admitted to agreeing with Ryoji...