.II

"Is [Y/N] really gonna stay with us?!" Ryoji's blonde hair bounced jumping towards Satoru. He looked to be in thought for a moment, then opened his mouth to speak. "No." Mitsuru quickly responded in Satotu's place, following them in.

In response Ryoji turned and ignored him. "Come in [Y/N]! Our house is really fancy!" Ryoji navigates [Y/N] into the main room of the house. The living area was clean, almost spotless, the living had a large flatscreen TV and movie DVD rack, as well as a gaming console with four controllers.

("Ryoji is right, this 'dorm' is really fancy...") [Y/N] nods towards Ryoji in agreement following right behind...

"Do you mind if I place my bag here...?"  She asked hesitant to kneel down and place it next to her shoes. "Make yourself comfortable." The snow haired boy Yuusuke mutters just brushing past [Y/N]...

She stared for a second before her attention was grabbed by Ryoji again, "[Y/N]! is it alright if I call you Cherry? how about Candy?" [Y/N] around looked confused before pointing to herself "But my name is [Y/N]? How did you ever come up with something like that?"

Ryoji tilted his head "Well— You remind me of something sweet— but that's just what I've thought of you so far." Ryoji seemed unsure what to think of [Y/N] yet, yet he was openly trying to know her.

"I give all my friends nicknames! It helps me remember them better!" He seemed rather optimistic about his idea. He looks at [Y/N] for approval. "That's a nice suggestion Ryoji— but I'm your sister, um, I hope it's not too much to ask for— if you keep referring to me as [Y/N]..." [Y/N] activity stumbled over her words...

Ryoji stared at [Y/N] looking deeply into her eyes. "..."

"...?" A long pause fell between the two. "You're not—" before Ryoji could even whisper his third word, he was hit with a bag across the head. "Oi." [Y/N] tilts her head slightly to see who was behind him...

"Here's the pudding you so desperately need, you gremlin." Mitsuru stood tall behind Ryoji smacking the bag a second time on his head. Ryoji's reaction seemed delayed before he eventually turned to face Mitsuru "you're such a meanie Mitsuru!" That comment eventually quickly escalated into a fight between them going back and forth.

[Y/N] stood between them as they argued with each other, not sure what to do. A hand rested upon her shoulder "Don't worry they're always like this." Said Satotu, the tall and mature one out of the brothers.

"Now then, what should I prepare dinner? [Y/N] you'll stay won't you?" Walking into the kitchen was Satoru and right behind him, Yuusuke. [Y/N] quickly made her way to the kitchen "Of course! I can help if yo—"

"No need, besides you're our guest. What kind of host would I be if you prepared our dinner?" [Y/N] thinks before nodding "if you insist..." he smiled back to her the looked to his brother Yusuke. "will you help me prepare brother?" Yuusuke quietly nodded towards Satoru. "[Y/N] just relax in the mean time! I'm sure you've had a long trip."

Timeskip|20minutes

"Beef bowl! Beef bowl! ✨" Ryoji ran to the table excited despite just ending an argument with Mitsuru that somehow escalated into a debate about how pudding is clearly superior to any other food...

"Beef Bowl? Didn't we have this yesterday Satoru?" Mitsuru questioned looking to his brother still placing the bowls on the table. "Yes— like I said before I'm horrible at picking the right amount of food... We always end up having leftovers, I just quickly reheated last nights dinner..."

Satoru rambles to himself before looking to [Y/N] as he places her bowl in front of her. "Ah...![Y/N] I apologise for making something so filling for a girl, I'm so use to my brothers own portions. I should take some out!"