Dreams: an outbreak

Dreams
There was an outbreak where people turned purple and from what I've observed at first stage they don't talk, they don't like you then the second stage if you keep talking to them they will attack then the third stage they will kill you they are hungry it takes one entire week for these stages.

Before the outbreak
You are living in a two story house you live with no one, your parents are off somewhere at work across the sea you wake up to sounds you get up and walk to your window and open your blinds (there are four windows, two behind your bed two on the sides) you go to the one behind the bed to the left you see new people moving in there is a lady, man and a little girl and a teen, he turned and stares at the houses around him to see only see you, you close the blinds. A year ago another family moved to your left you would talk to them and the mom would ask you to babysit, you and a girl, and boy, the boy being the oldest you were like a family you felt that the boy was like a brother to you. You have a friend who lives around the neighborhood they live in a small house and the mother does not make enough money to get a lot of things, you always help around when you can and her daughter is like your best friend the girl next to your friends house tends to bother which is fine. You go back to when times like that was nice until the outbreak attacked people like a virus it happens at random you find out that the neighbors to the left that you were friends with are moving because the attack's are happening around the neighborhood you decide to get up and check on them the kids talk about how they don't want to leave but understand ( you look over fence covered in green and purple vines) why they get packing up and they are about to leave, the kid went to go say goodbye, the mom and grandma tell you to go back inside while the little girl and mom wait patiently, the dad is worrying then you get up from your bed you had the thought you were going to give the kid a gift only to find him fighting a zombie you help him tell him to turn around as slash the zombie you hurried to turn the gate where the water hose was on the zombie where there was an electric area and then the kid was safe on the left you turn the water as the zombie stops moving, you turn off the water then the kids goes over another gate that leads to his house the father waiting while kid goes over the gate you say wait as you give him a bracelet the very most special one and you turn to the gate where the street is and there lies a van the kid asked where are the others ( mother, grandma and sister) he replies that they are here (in separate cars) then he gets in the van waving goodbye, the kid sees his mom,sister and grandma waiting in the truck in the front they drive off.
You walk over to your friends house ( around the neighborhood ) no one outside you knock on the door to hear the Mom yelling in Spanish "who is there get out or I will shot you"you yell back in Spanish "it's me now hurry I don't want to be eaten by the chickens" you laugh as the door opens and your best friend answers with "they aren't chickens they are mostly like tigers" the mom says "no they are zombies" the friend tells you that the girl next door has been weird to come check it out you both walk to the gate next door you see the girl playing with another girl (#2) and the girl(#1) is the one she usually plays with she is usually sad and keeps asking if she can play with them they both ignore her until they both stop and turn to her the girl (#1) mom grabs her and runs to their house yelling "don't go near them they are infected you realize that the last zombie wasn't purple you know that the zombies were not turning purple" the parents of the girl yelled there is nothing wrong with my daughter, you both leave to go the house the mom asks you guys if you guys want to watch tv in the basement you both go down later you have to leave it's turning dark.

Something strange
Another character on a different day
You are a news reporter, the news of the outbreak states that they are purple however you tell the difference. That's the end of the dream. But there is more to it, there is a feeling that this outbreak wasn't a normal virus