Dil mein chuppa lunga

Scene was taken from where Avni went to vidhyut and fakes her death.

It was a month that Neil and khanna family were leaving without Avni.
As usual they sat mum on the dinning table for their breakfast. Everything was same , the chairs ,the tables, the people but the biggest change was their in their life. Avni was gone but so was khanna family. They although went on their path to curb their grief but when came the time to sit together like olden times , they were just weird. Anyone from outside would feel awkward but for them it was their life now.

Bebe, lost her usual charm , while Shweta who would speak loads and loads on a topic was just silent. So was Prakash! He was out most of the time engaged in meetings and business. But Neil had another way to grief over her death!! True that he was the most devastated by the incident but the same Neil went back to follow Avni's path to face grief.

Facing grief would be wrong in case of Neil as he was running away from the reality. He was upset, angry but more than that was hurt as the things didn't went under his control. Pretty much fair as we too get upset when things go wrong and blame game starts.

One thing that was a mandatory rule in khanna mansion was that Avni or things related to Avni wouldn't be allowed in front of Neil. Not that the family wanted him to do so but rather it was his decision that henceforth Avni was an open -shut file which remained unsolved and hence should be scrapped out.

But was that possible for the grandma who loved her more than her daughter? To a mother who finally got solace with Avni being in her life? To a father who just treated her as his own daughter, who almost fought for her with everyone? Or to be frank was it possible for him to just move on? Move away from her?.

Certainly not cause she was like the salt in any dish. Yes, the excess u use would spoil the dish but the less or no use would make the dish tasteless.

Still today the mother longs for her child. Father awaits for her . Grandma caresses her face and laughs on her own and turns her eyes glassy. All had only one question- why? But this time not to god but to her. Although they still didn't knew about Prakash's truth but were upset over her actions.

The blow that neela's death gave them was not enough that she too went towards her death path without any hesitation?. What kind of saviour was she! Who saved them from drowning in pool but pushed them in sea.

Still today all were following the routine that was to wait for Neil to come. He did came in his usual form. Though now he is more of angry bird but he showed that he didn't care.

Bheema just than came with breakfast and arranged the plates. No one wanted to cook in the kitchen as it would always make them nostalgic about how everytime Avni would come and transform the peaceful place into a war zone.

Coming back to present as all were ready to start with their breakfast they saw what was placed today. As soon as they saw the dish placed in front of them ,they were shocked. Some were just have water in their eyes, Shweta was just struck in between as one side was the dish and other side was Neil who had his eyes red and was shaking in anger.

Bheema who just came after the leave was shocked to see the dish and was gulping down hard.

Neil-ye kya hai bheema?(with each word outpouring enough rage for anyone to turn in ashes)

Bheema-(shuddering) wo....wo.....mujhe maaf kar dijiye, mein abhi kuch bana ke lekar aati hu!

Neil-mujhe dohrana accha nhi lagta , ye kya hai bheema?

Bheema- p...po...poha!!!

Neil- kya tumhe aaye do din hue hai jo tumhe is ghar ke kayde kanoon nhi pata?

Shweta thought to interrupt but then before she could someone did and that someone being our beloved papaji.

Papaji- bheema aaj tune bohot acchi cheez banayi hai. Bhagwaan tumhe Khush rakhe. Aaj mein pet bhar ke khaunga. Thank u bheema. (Taking out some cash) ye loo bheema tumhare liye.

Bebe- mujhe bhi bohot bhuk lagi hai , mein bhi khaungi. Logo ko pasand nhi to kya ,meri Avni...

That was it!

Neil- bassss!! Jo bhi bola hai age mat boliyega bebe. Meine kaha tha ki uska naam is ghar mein kabhi bhi nhi liya jaayega. Aur ye poha mein kisi ko nhi khane  dunga. Chidh hai mujhe us naam se, uski yaado se, uski baato se,uske chehre se,us se!

Shweta-(now couldn't handle it) vo meri beti hai jiske baare mein tu bol rha hai, zabaan sambhal ke. Meri Avni bohot acchi hai aur uski acchai ka certificate mujhe tujhse nhi chahiye.

Neil was furious at it and mockingly started clapping

Neil- vo kabse aapki ban gyi, yaad na ho to bata du vo beti nhi bahu thi aapki vo bhi meri vajah se lekin ab meine us se sab rishtey tod diye hai to vo kuch bhi nhi hai , na aapki aur na kisi aur ki

Prakash- bhale hi tune us se naate tod diye ho lekin aaj ke waqt mein she is the owner of khanna empire, aur is naate ye sab uska hai jitna ki ye tera hai. Aur mera beta hai isiliye last time bol rha hu ki Avni ke baare mein kuch bhi galat nhi sunuga mein.

Bebe- aur puttarji itni aasani se rishtey nhi tut te.Kissi aur ka nhi to Neela ka hi lihaaz kar le.

Now Neil was very furious and was holding the glass so tight that it shattered into peices. He looked at the red liquid and yelled.

Neil-this is what your so called Avni does. Aur bhulna mat ki mein Aapka beta hu vo nhi.

He started moving but stopped as he heard Shweta utter.

Shweta - Kuch rishtey khoon se bhi bhadkar hote hai .

He was hurt that his own family valued her more over him. He was all in tears and hence didn't turned and went away to the door.

He drove the car rashly until he reached the  cliff. He just had a sad chuckle as again her poisonous words ranged in his mind .

Avni-Neil jab kabhi bhi atak jao to vohi aa jaana jaha se shuru kiya tha aur phir tumhe ek aur raasta mil jaayega.

He went over the edge and spoke to no one in particular but referring to her.

Tum to afeem se bhi jyaada dangerous nikli. Pehle mujhe aur ab meri family ko apne jhooti baato se dard de rhi ho.

Let me tell u one thing clear!!ms.mehta(tears welled up in his eyes) u have prooved that even if I was not Ashish Mehta somewhere u were and that showed it's true colour. U proved that u are not neela's daughter but of Ashish and this is what I hate the most about it.

You left me all alone as he had left Neela maa and ayesha maa. The slight difference was that he still was alive to see that but in your case....(laughed) you are worst then a coward as you didn't had the guts to stay and obey your each promise.

I hate you Ms.Mehta! I thoroughly from each and every ounce of my blood skin displease you to be anything related to me. And lastly you said one thing for sure that whenever I get struck , I should start from where it started and trust me every time I came here in last month my hatred for you just increased .

Father left her mother and daughter left the world instead!!!

I thoroughly hate you and then he was all over the ground tears continuously flowing from both the eyes. The irony was the band or mangalsutra that still adored his wrist and a tattoo that he engraved of avneil on his arm.

Did he really hated her????
So how was it!! I hope u all like it .

Just tell me should I continue or not.
A random thought but then can't wait to put it up to u all