EMPTINESS

Neil left while Avni after a while composing herself started to walk towards Aryan.

Aryan who was impatient and pacing to and fro in his cabin just showed his concern seeing her in his cabin.

Avni just turned cold and carefree.

Avni-(hitting his arm) chal na yaar. I am hungry. And not to forget my anger as well. Chalo ghar.

Aryan- (jerking her hand) stop playing this cool behaviour infront of me. I am not that bastard khanna to take it all. I tell the way he chose his words surely made me become his enemy. I mean how can he just after meeting you use those words.

Avni-(releasing breath) ufff!!! Calm down young man! It's not everyday ki aisa kuch hota hai and he was not expecting me to here of all the place. Plus to kind of irritate him was my cold behaviour. If I would have been in his place , I would have by now smashed his head. At least he was that decent(laughing at her own explaination)

To add that was my headache , I badly need I good hot water shower. Tu aa rha hai kya?

Aryan-(he was too not gonna leave it like that)- what do you mean by aa rha hai ki nhi? Here , you just met your husband and you are acting as if he was a client. Not to forget the bittersweet words for us from his so sweet mouth. I so wished to punch him with exact pressure to break all his teeths.

Avni-(chuckling) hey! My my.... Calm your nerves down. Bp badh jaayega. And he was right to react like that as who would like any person who you love to be hugging and so close to the male person.(seeing him tensed) I know we both are childhood friend but he doesn't. And even if he was , he won't like it anyways. But who cares , now he is his way and me my way. You know one thing (laughing) he didn't even appreciated Ali or Ali talks when I was with him let alone be with Ali.

Aryan-(holding both her hands) are you surely ok?

Avni-(seeing his concern) obviously not! I mean the one from whom I was running was in front of me representing my mother as hers , openly blaming me but at the end I have to agree that what I have done deserves the same treatment plus now I have face him for months in row. So I have to learn this. Chill with my some space I would be ok.

Aryan-(closing his eyes) see I didn't knew that he was representing this company definitely I knew that this was neela aunty's company and so I didn't informed you earlier. I made a mistake about it. But you know right that we can abort it anyways.

Avni-no....I am not a coward to abort it anyways it's just few months right?

Aryan-(with slight hope) why don't you just tell him your reason , he would understand it.

Avni-(turning serious) never !!! I have said it to you that doesn't give you the liberty to tell him anything. I am anyways planning to shift once the project is over as I can't stay more here.

Aryan-(smacking her arms) dare you say that you want to shift and keep your dhamki with you. I am not gonna melt and you are not shifting anywhere. If you don't want him to know that's ok but never dare to leave from here. Let's play along with that jealous fellow of your's.

Avni-(winking) like as if I am afraid...boy you never know what i can do. Now are you planning to stay here then you can stay because I am dying to eat your wife's handmade food. Bye. And I too would love to make him jealous but right now he's angry bird so stop doing it.

Saying so she left , only if she knew that she can't run away from him now.

Both Aryan and Avni left towards the mansion.

Whereas Neil left towards the pent house he had hired for time being once he left from office. Earlier he had no plans to stay but now he would be staying here for his entire contract. He was sure that this Avni was not the one that left him cause this is such a heartless,cold and badass girl who won't even would give a damn