all lies

(Midoriyas POV)
I had slowly started to wake up my light shining green eyes fluttering open. I tried to sit up on the surprisingly comfortable bed but just as I tried to sit up someone with warm soft and slender hands stopped me "hey hey you shouldn't get up just yet you need to rest" the soft voice said. I know that voice... "shouto?" I say just lifting my head to look at him he smiled and hugged me "I'm so glad your okay" he said as I hugged back. Was he... crying before? His face was stained with tears "wha- sho, what's wrong did you get hurt??" I asked in a worried tone "n-no I just saw someone... it's fine really!" Shouto replied with a smile that didn't look real at all. I hesitated for a moment before feeling him place a gentle kiss on my forehead. I lightly blushed before he got up "I'll be back soon but you should get some rest" shouto said in a Shaky voice but all I could do was nod and lay back down(I swear they'll be more tododeku and more of dekus pov soon XD)
(Todorokis POV)
As I walked out of the room I shit the door and went down a flight of stairs before leaning against the wall at the end of them. I put a hand over my mouth the cover the quiet yet noticeable sobs. He lied... dabi- no touya todoroki... he said he'd be back... he said he'd be safe...
He lied.
He lied about so many things, lied about missing the family... lied about coming back...
there all lies
I couldn't hold on my sobs anymore my closet brother had left and became a villain what was I supposed to do forget I ever saw him? He looked so different. Purple scars and black hair... how could he just leave. I got lost in my own thought not even realizing izuku was now on the floor beside me trying to calm me down "shouto! Shouto calm down it's okay I'm here" he said pulling me into a tight hug (and you thought deku was a cry baby XD)
Eventually after him comforting me and calming me down we sat on the couch cuddling. He was laying down onto my chest as I pet his soft fluffy green hair. "Thank you so much izuku" I say hugging him close and he hugged back with a nod I kissed his forehead gently and he smiled getting flustered but I only smiled as we both soon fell asleep.
A/N
Sorry this is so short I didn't have much time to write it! I promise I'll write I really long chapter this weekend! Also wow #8 in Bnha2gen? HELL YEA! Thanks so much for reading and peace out hoes and bros!
Word count: 478