Chapter 6

(Midoriyas POV)
Whining, laughing and other noises coming from our little girl izuto todoroki. Of course we're happy we had her it's just she can be a little... loud and hard to take care of. But we still I've her. I picked her up under her arms and jokingly pulled her away from her toys. She whined jokingly while yelling "noooo! Daaad put me down" she was of course laughing knowing i was joking as I held her up in the air "ha ha never you can never go back to your toys!"
I said jokingly before feeling a pair of cold arms wrap around my waist. "Then I guess I'll just have to save her" shouto said jokingly from behind me. We were laughing and smiling until we heard a knock on the door and a low rough voice that could be heard from upstairs to the front door. "Oi deku and icy hot don't keep me waiting!" The angry Pomeranian yelled. We were supposed to go out today for Kaminaris birthday and bakugou would be driving shouto and I as well with kirishima we were going to have a surprise party at Jiros place. Why her house you ask? Because one, she's the one who planed the party and two her and kaminari started dating 4 months ago but kamis too shy and all to live in with her yet.
Anyway, me and todoroki quickly finished getting ready as the babysitter was already at the house.
Timeskip brought to you by my lazy ness and kamis b-day
It's been about half hour and the whole party was all set up all we needed to do was call kami and tell him to come over of course that was jiros job considering it was her house and all
...
(Kaminaris POV)
My phone went off and as soon as I answered it I heard the kind gentle voice of Jiro "hey kami! Are you free right now?"
"Yea why?" I replied happily
"Great! I was wounding if you'd like to come over I... need help with something"
"Oh alright I'll be right there!" Right after I spoke we hung up  and I got ready before heading over to jiros house.
...
Once I got to her house I took a deep breath before knocking on the door but... it was already open a bit worried I opened the door about to yell for Jiro but the lights switched on and everyone that knew about my birthday was there
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI!"
They all shouted causing me to jump back in surprise "whoa! Jeez guys you did all of this for me?"
Even bakugou shouted "no shit pikachu it's your birthday" bakugou was even smiling as everyone came and gave him a group hug.
The rest of the party seemed to go smoothly everyone was smiling and having fun.
Jiro and kami got to talk more now aswell
A/N
Sorry I haven't posted in a while no one really reads my story's so I didn't know if I should update it or not and yea... well I know this is a day late but this chapter was for Kaminaris birthday-
Peace out hoes and bros
Word count: 538