Chapter 5??? (Ima stop making names lol)

(Bakugous POV FINALLY)
"Okay I get it shut up shittyhair!" I shouted. Fucking hair for brains wouldn't stop bugging me about how me and round face got together. Of course it wasn't a bad way, she's honestly the only one I let myself be nice to now. Apart from the fucking nerd deku. Icy hot would kill me if I was rude to the nerd. Anyway on with this shitty story.
Me, kiri, raccoon eyes, and ochako were out at the mall, not my idea of a 'fun day out' but I didn't want to argue with round face. I had a stern expression but didn't seem to be talking as everyone went into shops and bought things like it was the end of the world. "Hey bakugou! Look at this outfit isn't it cute on her?" Raccoon eyes yelled to get my attention she got ochako to try on a tight yet... cute outfit. Yea I said it was cut so what! I felt my face heat up a bit as I looked at round face nervously rubbing the back of her neck "y-yea whatever... ya look cute round face" I mumbled looking away a bit. Oh no. Did I say that out loud! "Awe! Look at that bakugou dose have a warm heart after all!" Fucking hair for brains yelled "oi! Shut up hair for brains of course I do just not for losers like you" I say defensively
(Ururakas POV)
D-did he just say a look c-cute?! I smiled my face burning up before realizing kiri was bugging katsuki about it "h-hey guys leave him alone! H-he can think what he wants. A-anyway, it made me feel happy" I sat before kissing katsuki on the cheek causing his face to go red "o-oi! Warn me next time round face!" He shouted as I walked off to change back into my normal clothes.
(No ones POV)
Katsuki, Mina and kiri were now all basically going on and on about the whole "cute" thing before ochako stopped them "hey! Come on guys let's just get on with our day already please!" She says looking at them with a small cute smile causing all of them to stop "e-eh? Yea w-whatever." Bakugou said as they all started to walk ururaka holding onto bakugous arm causing him to lightly smile.
(Midoriyas POV)
Awhile ago I woke up hearing someone's soft gentle breathing. I smile and looked up to see todoroki peacefully sleeping beneath me so I decided to get up and get ready for the day eventually he did the same.
...
We decided to go out for a bit after we told all might and the others where we were and what had happened. But... we ran into the one person we forgot to tell. Bakugou... oh jeez he's pissed "oi! Icy hot! What the hell where were you!" He shouted seeing as walk past the mall. Shouto didn't seem very happy until he realized that bakugou was with ururaka so he wouldn't freak out as much. "Oh. Bakugou we informed all might and some others what had happened we just forgot to tell you... I left without you guys knowing to go save izuku considering you guys were to busy 'planing' on how to do it. Luckily they apparently 'gave up' and let izuku go without much of a fight. After that I took him home patched him up then let him rest..." he didn't seem to want to mentally who he camoe across but I left it be. Kacchan took a moment to process what he said but right after he seemed to calm down slightly "ug- fine whatev-" he got cut off my a loud explosion and a couple of screams. All of up looked towards where it came from and the next thing we see are a group of villains leaving a part of the mall that had been blowed up and burned. "Ah shit!" Kacchan yelled before I took a step back. The news reporters were already here? Are you kidding me? "Todoroki you go put out the fire with your ice bakugou can you help stop the villains?-" "I'll get the people evacuated!" Ururaka yelled and I nodded "I'll help stop the villains aswell" everyone nodded before going to do what they needed to do. I activated my quirk and me and bakugou dove towards the villains knocking them to the ground. One of them was dabi the guy who had kidnapped me and tried to hurt todoroki. I immediately went for him first knowing he could easily use his quirk to burn us if he had the chance. He smiled before fire shot from his hands but I dogged them and punched his back hearing a small crack but he didn't seem to care about that.
(Todorokis POV)
I was freezing up off the flames I had spotted and helped ururaka keep all the citizens from floating to high and put them somewhere safe. After that we had to help izuku and bakugou but I froze seeing the light blue flames from before. It's him again. Not again. Do something shouto don't just stand there. Just has he fell to the ground aizawa had arrived as well with some people with Hand cuffs. Seeing as dabi was about to use his quirk I created a dome of ice around him just leaving an area open for aizawa to use his quirk on him. And it worked. He was handcuffed and pushed against a car by some others. I got a little distracted and didn't even notice someone coming to attack me until bakugou had used his quirk and knocked him against a wall knocking him out.
......
There were police cars putting the villains to jail and a couple ambulances helping some citizens and izuku considering he now had burns and cuts from what had happened. Kirishima and Mina were talking to bakugo about how it all happened as soon as they left. They must've knew they were all hero's.. I got lost in thought until izuku pulled me into a hug "are you okay shouto? Are you sure you don't need anything?" He asked now all patched up. I smiled nodding and hugging back "yes I'm okay i should be the one worried about you you took quite a couple hits" he only smiled and nodded before we were all asked questions by the news team.

HA HA I finally made a long chapter sorry it's quite bad though. Anyway peace out hoes and bros
Word count: 1103