one

joe:

"see you later rams!" i yelled at the top of my lungs as i walked away and waved my hand. he waved back and we went off to our separate classes. just my luck. eight classes and none with my only friend. what a shitty schedule. i internally shook my head as i opened the door to my new class.

i scanned the room for an empty seat before i saw a figure walk towards me. i scanned them quickly before rolling my eyes playfully with a tiny smile on my face. brown eyes, tall, and rough cheekbones. i recognized rami's old friend almost immediately as he put on a posh accent (he is from britain) and he mockingly put his hand out. i shook it, fixing my tie jokingly before he burst out laughing.

i rolled my eyes again and soon enough, i was laughing with him. he looked at me straight in the eye.

"hey jose! long time no see!" he smiled dramatically, showing all his perfect white teeth. i just hummed in return, raising my eyebrows.

"gwilliam," i winked playfully and he just punched me lightly on my shoulder.

"gwilym!" he corrected me before we saw the teacher walk in, placing his millions of books on the table.

then, as i was planning to do before my very pleasant interruption, i walked back to where the empty seat was. there was no one sitting on the right, and some little brunette sitting next to me on the left that seemed awfully interested in his glasses.

i silently cheered about my convenient seating, hoping to put up with as little to no social interaction as possible. the teacher began speaking about god knows what, something about sin and cos, which i definitely remembered from last year. kind of.

soon, my mind began wondering and i had completely forgot i was on planet earth before i heard someone aggressively walk in, with all five books in one hand, like the person's trying to show off he's strong or some dumb shit. i had to cover my mouth from laughing at the sight. i took a better look and saw it was some blonde guy with sunglasses. i rolled my eyes at the sight.

another basic football guy that has a new girl in his bed everyday, i bet. before i could do any more predicting about this new blondie and his tendencies, i heard scrambling near my desk. i raised my face and saw the blonde getting comfortable in his new spot.

next. to. mine.

there are so many empty seats in this damn class and this is where he sits? what the fuck? he probably recognized me as some anti-social loser, so he wanted to annoy me. my eyes almost rolled into the back of my head at the thought. sure, i was an anti-social loser. nothing wrong with that. i rolled my eyes at the fact that he was probably just some man-hoe that loved to pick on guys that did not look like they got laid every night.

"ben! why are you late, young man? also, take off those glasses!" the teacher, visibly annoyed, yelled at the blonde. the boy, whom i had discovered as ben, probably rolled his eyes, but i could not see because of the glasses (which ben refused to take off). ben just sat comfortably in his chair, basically laying in it, tapping his pencil.

"hey, mr., that's not important, why don't you just start the class? jeez," ben chuckled, holding his pencil like it was a cigarette. i almost fainted at the sound of his voice. it was so soothing, for some reason. i don't even know why, it was not like this is the first british person i've had ever met, christ, gwil was a brit. i just shook off the thought and went back to criticizing the blonde internally. stupid snob that can't sit correctly.