two

ben:

damn it! i'm fuckin' done with this bollocks! i yelled in my head as my books fell on the floor. great. just what i needed. and right by my locker? one more step, and i would have been all good, jesus christ-

"hey, dude, you need some help with that?" an awfully confident voice interrupted my thoughts. i paused my frustrated glaring at the fallen books and just stared at him strangely. i just nodded, slowly.

don't be a pussy, ben.

"yeah, thanks, man," i said casually. he just nodded back as we both bent down to grab the books. after he had stood up again, he gave me his hand.

"rami. rami malek," he smiled, showing his teeth. he had a midwest accent, obviously. i could tell one of those stupid american accents from kilometers, or should i say, miles, away. i quickly shook his hand back as i realized i was staring at his hand stupidly.

"ben hardy," i said, fixing with my hair douche-ly as he nodded, trying to seem uninterested. he looked down at his hand as if it was an alarm clock, even though there was nothing there. americans, i swear. i heard a slight gasp before he raised his head and looked at me, panic across his face.

"darn, i have to go, dude, i have class, see you later!" he walked away, waving. i awkwardly waved back as i leaned back on my locker. i desperately searched my pockets for a cigarette, hoping i could just skip first period. but, all i grabbed were some stupid shades.

just what i need to make a good first impression, some sunglasses to make me look like a whole douche. better than the reputation i had in england, i suppose. i hesitantly slipped them on and put my "tough" demeanor back on as some students in the hall rolled their eyes at me.

later...

i walked in, fashionably late. just as the door opened, i regretted my decision to come in. i read the board, and it said some shit about... calculus? maybe i should really sign up for a tutor.

i scanned the class room quicky before my eyes landed on a cute ginger. he looked very irritated at my presence and i swore i saw him roll his bloody eyes. luckily, there was a seat right next to him. so, just to spite the young lad, i sat right there.

i examined him for a second, longer than what was probably normal. i examined his face. he had some cute red hair, as stated earlier. i almost smirked at the sight of him.

just as i stared at him, he looked my way and i almost laughed at his reaction. he had his eyebrows raised and his mouth slightly open. his eyes cussed me out in at least 43 languages and i thought he was going to bang me with a hammer. (BANG BANG MAXWELLS SILVER HAMMER)

i almost could not blame him for looking so irked at my existence. i looked like the typical rich blonde boy on the football team that has sex with a new girl every night, which, is not true. but i suppose that's what i'm going for this year. he probably thought i was judging him, thinking he was some nerd that has no friends. honestly, he looks fairly cool. like he doesn't have any drama with anyone, and just is in the middle of the popularity spectrum.

hmm, cute.

just as i was about to ask the pretty boy for his name, the teacher called my name. i blinked and turned my eyes to him. i was startled by the sudden action but tried my best to show i was unaffected. i fixed in my chair comfortably and tapped my pencil instinctively. i looked at him innocently as he had a deadly glare on me.