Chapter one

Thoughts are going to be like this
Normal talking and stuff like this
Headlines or other important stuff

Yuu's POV

Today Guren said that there is a guest coming to see us tomorrow . I wonder who? Well no matter who it is Where does he get off taking our school time from us, who does he think he is?

Shinoa Interrupts my thoughts " who do you think is coming to visit us tomorrow"
"Why would I give a damn, it's not my problem." I responded
Then Shinoas girlfriend walks up " don't talk like that to shinoa"
"Can it, Mitsuba, I don't care"
" whatever" Mitsuba responds " I already know who is coming, and if you paid attention in class you would know too"
" I don't need class, I'm going to be a Soldier, you don't see soldiers running around with civic notebooks, do you?"
Shinoa responds " yes but soldiers still need to know stuff, Anyway Mitsuba continue please"
"Ok, so I heard from the principal tomorrow someone is coming to tell us are secondary genders and then we are all going to the castle"
Me and shinoa sat there amazed and we were all silent for a few minutes. Shinoa broke the silence.
" so we are finally going to get are secondary genders, they could have warned us! But it is also not surprising since we all turned of age this year."
Time skip ) I'm bored with this part
Today the guy is coming to give us are secondary genders, I'm kinda excited I want to be an alpha but I guess it would be fine if I was a beta. At lest there is no way I could be a omega those are really rare and a guy being one is even rarer, so I don't have anything to worry about.
Shiho comes up to me " hey loser you ready?"
I respond " of course, but your not, your scared that yoichi won't be your mate"
He seemed shocked but responded " yea I guess, but they are going to give us a pill that unleashes our Sents, who wouldn't be scared."
" haha I'm not you big wuss"
" oh yea? Well your a Psycho so you don't count."
I just laugh
Then the guy tells us to get in line and that they will be starting.
Time skip
No ones POV

It was finally yuu's turn
They had finally finished all the tests and when the test results came out all the doctors were amazed when they finally told yuu the results he was speechless
" yuu you are a omega"

Haha thanks for reading this far!
If you liked it please vote
Sksksksksksks