More Lies

* Lola's P.O.V *

 I just got back in and I see.....  she was waiting and had that smile like when she was going to do something to me, well there's no stopping it. I walked past her trying to get to the door before she does something but she grabbed me and threw me on the ground.

<< Were do you think you're going bitch........... so you've gon silent now go you can go die at the same time no one cares about you not your mom, your dad you're just worthless take that>>  

She started to beat me up, laughing at my pain but I tried not to satisfy her wan she stopped she started to hit herself  I was so confused and I realized she only kicked me why. I got up and walked to the door when she screamed. The guys run out to see what happened and saw her hurt and bleeding.

<< what the hell happened here>>

Evelyn ran to him and told him that I did that to her and I bullied her at school. Jax's was mad and started to beat me since he despises bullies. 

* when the guys went outside * 

* Jax's P.O.V *  

I ran outside to see what the scream was and I saw Evelyn bleeding 

<<what the hell happened here>>

I said since she looked in pain and she ran to me and told me that Lola did this and I just lost it. I started to hit her till she felt what she did to Evelyn since I despise bullies. After I stopped and want in Evelyn thanked me for helping her then she told me what Lola dose to her every day and I promised her I will not let Lola ever hurt her again.

* Lola's P.O.V *

*when Jax was beating her*

why me, why do everyone believe liers. the pain was extreme especially since it was him the one person that shud be on my side and helping but no he's the same as before even if he believes he changed he didn't. 

* elementary school* 

<<Hi Jax>> 

I was so happy when we were kids but when Ava (Evelyn's birth name) saw that I was around Jax's she fliped and told me to leave... but I didn't and everything started and he even saw and did nothing to help he only stared and left me alone it hurt more being betrayed by your supposed friend...  I started to change but after a few years I bumped into him and he recognized me he just push me and told me to watch where I wake. I didn't say anything I just left and fond myself being beaten up by the girls... after I started to wake to the front gate but he got in my way telling me I was not allowed to leave, I couldn't handle this school anymore so I pushed him and ran he started to follow me I ended up not looking were I was going and got hit by a car.

*little Jax's P.O.V *

I told Zoey (Lola's birth name) that she's not allowed to leave but she pushed me and ran I went after her, she ran in the road and got hit... by a car I want to her and she was bleeding I called the ambulance and she was broth to the hospital and they didn't even try to call her parents they should be hear she could die. I asked the doctors if they could call her parents and they told me she has no relative. I just felt pain why did she never tell me this. 

.........

After hours the doctor came out I asked how she was and they told me she died. I was In shock and every memory of the two of us and all the time I saw her being bullied just made me regret everything I didn't do.

* Little Lola's P.O.V. *

After the accident, I knew this was the chance to start everything from zero so I ask the doctor if he could make it like Zoey is dead and have Lola be her new identity and he excepted and made it as I died. I could finally be happy even the school principal new since he made it look like I was a transfer and I caped my looker the only thing different was that jak was not at this school anymore.

*back to the present* 

He's the same as before just more violent, I can't stand it anymore I just can't.

* Evelyne's P.O.V *

that went better than expected, everything went so much better since Jax's is the one who came out first, but it isn't done yet she is still here, what to do now... I got it

* Lola's P.O.V * 

I got back in but when I did everyone was looking at me in disgusted and all started whispering like I can't hear them, but they all started coming closer, I just backed up knowing something was going to happen and I was right they started hitting, kicking without stopping till I passed out. After a few minutes, I woke up in pain but everyone was sleeping and I decided I was going to leave before she spreads more lies so I grabbed my things and I remembered my books were in the library upstairs, I rushed up  getting my books and I couldn't resist the other books, I ended up starting to pack all the books. I finally got to the last one I grabbed it, right after I heard something move and it was not a someone I turned to see   

-Hey guys, it's me Julzz31  hope you loved this part and I'm still new at writing so plz let me know if there are things I should work on and tell me if there is any of my other story's you want me to continue

Oh and don't get confused if you read my other story I changed my profile name so ya and I don't know when I'm going to publish the tired part.