chapter 1

Batman was on a roof waiting silently for the clown prince of Gotham. Gordon had tracked him down using satellite, then informing Batman on  joker's location, his location was an abandoned amusement park. Batman waited, it was raining so he had to listen for everything. Then he heard he heard it, twisted laughter which only belong to The Joker. He quietly zippedlined down. "Oh pudding! You're Soo clever, Batman won't be able to stop you now!" Harley said, her high pitched voice making Batman's ears hurt. "Shut it Harley, if we're not careful, Batman will sneak up on us and we'll both be on a one way ticket to arkam!" Joker said, his irritation becoming more noticeable. "But puddin, he's not here" Harley says. Joker looked at her, pretending to be lovey dovey. "Oh harls, you know that if you're not quiet, Batman will beat me up then I'm going to beat you up, now be a good harls AND STAY OUT OF MY WAY" Joker said angrily. Batman watched as Joker's henchmen worked on some kind of machine, confused he decided to get a better look but from a distance. What is this, what is joker planning to do?! Batman panicked, but recollected himself, one by one he took out each of joker's henchmen, leaving only Harley and Joker. "Okay bring me screw driver" joker asked, once one was in his hands he turned towards the person.."thank-"was all joker could say before getting punched. Joker laughed manically, "oh Batman, I didn't Know how much longer I could wait but your here now, so let's have some fun!" Joker said. He grabbed a crowbar and lunged towards Batman, twisted happiness in his eyes. Batman grabbed the crowbar just as it was about bash his face in, and threw it and joker across the room. Joker hitting his back against some broken equipment, made it harder for him to get up. Harley panicked but it was soon replaced with anger. She lunged towards Batman trying to hit him with her mallet but he kept dodging. "Will you stop moving so I can hit you already" Harley said irritated. Batman grabbed the mallet and threw Harley across the room. She got up angrily and lunged towards Batman again, just as Batman was going to punch Harley, joker had gotten up only to be knocked into a tube which locked him inside, filling the inside up with gas. Batman knocked Harley out and tried desperately to get joker out. He grabbed joker's crowbar and busted down the tube's door. The glass shattered as joker fell out unconscious. Batman caught him in his arms looking at a now unconscious joker.