chapter 8 (you thought I quite)

Joker was crying at this point, batman picked up his pace, "bats..bats, I can't...i-it's too much" joker gasped. Batman smirk, wrapping his hand around joker's throat, cutting off his circulation, with his free hand, he grabbed joker's hip, holding him in place. Batman was grunting, coming close to his finish, joker was barely able to breathe properly. With one last thrust, batman came deep inside joker, joker had came too, batman removed his had from the younger man's throat allowing him to breathe. Batman pulled out, looking down at joker, seeing that joker was completely wrecked, joker had been broken and he was never going to be the same again. Joker sat up, wincing in pain and looked at batman with a small smile, before falling back down too exhausted to sit up. "Are you okay? Did I go to far" batman asked, sure he wasn't sorry for doing what he did but he'd would be if he hurt joker, the younger male let out a laugh sitting up again to look batman directly in the eyes "so you could beat the living shit out me and I wouldn't care nor would you but you think I was hurt because you think I can't handle a little rough sex, wow, I don't know who's madder, me or you" joker laughed looking at mess the two of them have made. Batman smirked, joker was right, he gave joker back his clothes and let him shower after he was cleaned up joker realized his make-up had been washed off and locked the door before batman could come in. "Joker, why is this door locked" he asked joker, joker pulled his make-up from his coat and reapplied it to his his face, "I'm putting my face on batsy, can't leave without my show stopping make-up" joker said laughing a bit. Once he was done he unlocked the door allowing batman to look at him, joker was back in usual attire with a fresh face. "You know joker, you looked better on your back with all that make-up smudged" batman said pulling joker closer, joker tried his best to avoid the older man's eyes and tried to change the subject. "So um bats, are you going to take me back to arkam?" Joker said, still avoiding eye contact. Batman thought hard about it, if joker wasn't in arkam within 4 weeks, bounty hunters would be called, "I'll take you back soon enough joker, and besides I can still fuck you there like I did here" batman said making joker's whole face turn red. After a few hours of talking and planning, batman had found out everything he needed to know, joker mostly played with the flower on his vest. It was bedtime for batman, he needed a sleep schedule so he wouldn't pass out during missions and it was time to turn in for the night but his schedule had to wait a moment considering that joker was here and needed to find him a room to sleep in. After a few minutes batman decided that he still couldn't trust the clown and giving the circumstances of that he fucked him just hours before made things harder. "Alright joker, would you like to go to arkam or sleep here tonight" batman said grabbing something from his utility-belt, joker looked up thinking about what the older just said "I guess I'll sleep here, beats being handcuffed and watched all night long" joker said smirking only to grunt and batman had cuffed joker's hands together, "oh come on bats, is this really necessary?" He asked looking at him with pouty face. Batman just blindfolded him and led his to his bedroom, "I'm not removing the blind fold sorry" batman said removing joker's clothes until he was in nothing but a grayish purple button down and black skinny jeans. Batman removed his batsuit and put on his pajamas, sitting down next to joker. "Sorry joker, it's just taking precautions" bruce said handcuffing one of his hands to joker's so that he'd wake up if joker tried to leave.