[ 22 ]

[ chenle pov ]

it definitely seemed like mr yuta still liked sicheng ge. in fact, i thought he was trying too hard to hide his feelings. ge finally stopped crying last night as i fell asleep. i went to his room and put a glass of water down on his bedside table.

"辰乐... (chenle...)" ge called out as i was turning around to leave.

"ge, you're up," i smiled as i kneeled down beside his bed.

"come, sit here," he sat up and patted the space in front of him on his bed. "you can't stop thinking about it, can you?" he asked. i smiled, and chuckled, "sorry."

"no no it's fine, but... what do you think i should do?" sicheng asked. i was taken aback, "why would someone even ask me for advice?" i thought to myself. "why are you asking me?" i asked ge.

"i don't know, you're closest to me," ge smiled.

"well... it didn't seem like he disliked you. i mean, he was trying damn hard to hide his feelings." i said. ge looked down and smiled sadly. "i think you should talk to him. lack of communication is always the cause of the problems in dramas." i smiled.

"alright, i'll think about it. you can go hangout with jisung before you go to school tomorrow." he smiled back to me. i nodded, and replied, "how about you?"

"i'm meeting kun, don't worry." a smile again.

♣️

"so he asked me what he should do, i just told him i thought they should talk." i explained everything to jisung at his house.

"good job lele." jisung smiled. i paid my head down on his lap as he played with my hair. "renjun and the rest are coming over later, they're bringing their laptops so we could play video games." i nodded, and said "oh okay."

-
super short chapter to close some gaps, bless the next chapter