[ 23 ]

[ 3rd person pov ]

"i'll go there right now," the japanese's voice ran through sicheng's phone.

"i should get going too," sicheng said as he picked up his belongings and a jacket and left.

♣️

as sicheng stepped closer to the entrance of the cafe, his eyes met yuta's as they came from the opposite direction. sicheng paused in his step but yuta continued and went forward to open the door for sicheng.

"here," he pulled open the door as they both step in simultaneously. "i'll go get some drinks for us." sicheng nodded as he walked around to find a table for two. a few minutes later, yuta came back with two warm drinks. he put one in front of sicheng, and said, "well, i didn't expect you to call me first. what's up?"

sicheng hesitated for awhile, before starting, "you do know... i still have feelings for you... right?" yuta got flustered for a moment, before starting as well, "me... too actually."

"i want to start again, if you're willing." sicheng straightforwardly said to the blond in front of him.

"i miss you, i really do, but i don't think it's right for me to be gay. you know how strict the education system is in korea. look, i'm sorry sicheng, but there are rules to follow," yuta explained. sicheng nodded before standing up and grabbing his drink, "thanks for the coffee, thanks for agreeing to meet up. and this will be the last time i say this, but i love you." and sicheng left.

♣️

as sicheng walked out of the cafe, two boys were quickly hiding behind a banner in front of the cafe. they peered out of the white banner as they watched sicheng walk home. they turned to yuta inside the cafe as he also was leaving.

"lele, what's going to happen now?" jisung asked the green-haired boy. but the said boy ignored as he stormed into the cafe towards yuta. the younger boy quickly followed behind, unsure if chenle was about to do the right thing.

"mr yuta, how could you just let sicheng ge walk away like that?" he started. yuta, who seemed startled asked, "were you eavesdropping on us?"

"not the point right now, sir. i'm sorry if i may sound disrespectful, but ge loves you so much, you know that?" chenle said.

"i-" yuta started but got cut off.

"he cries when he sees you and thinks of you all the damned time. at least think about it, please. seeing ge like this really breaks my heart." jisung held chenle's hand as chenle said those words. yuta, being nice, replied, "i'll think about it. see you at school." and left. it seemed like chenle got to his senses, as he said, "oh shit what did i just do?"

"well, too late to go back now, right?" jisung chuckled.

-
i'm kind of late to say this but jisung's voice in don't need your love is just kajwjjdjdjdjjska iTS SO DEEP