S1 E2; Bears will be bears

Malia woke up late and began her usual routine to get ready for the rest of the day. She had the day off from her job of helping feral people adapt back to society. Malia sensed someone approaching her door and was prepared for a possible fight. Her door opened and Malia let out a threatening growl. In walked Nick, causing Malia to shift back. "Don't you ever knock?"
"Malia, I've known you long enough now to just walk in."
"You know what I am now, you don't know what form I may be in. If I was a coyote, I would have attacked you. I can be very territorial."
"I'm sorry." Nick apologised. "Do you know of Jägerbar?"
"Yeah, they're like bears. They're strong and very fast, humans don't stand a chance against them. They have an enhanced sense of smell. If you get away from one, they will soon track you. I think they have a ritual."
"You mean the Roh-hatz?"
"Yeah, most don't do it anymore. It's an old tradition and it attracted too much attention from Grimms."
"Have you ever seen one before?"
"Yeah, when I was a kid. I stumbled upon the ritual and they tried attacking me. I got angry and killed them with my claws. I was so scared and felt so guilty, I ended up stuck as a coyote for a few years before I became human again."
"Do you think you'll be okay with providing back up?"
"Sure. Tell me where I need to be, and I'll be there."
"Thank you." 

Malia was speeding down a road trying to get to where Nick needed her. She soon stopped her car and ran into the woods, trying to locate Nick's scent. The scent of Jägerbar overwhelmed her causing her to momentarily pause. Malia's head shot up when she could smell someone's fear nearby. She took off sprinting finding Nick and a couple being chased by three Jägerbars. Malia rolled her shoulders and let out a roar, gaining everyone's attention. She rushed forwards and jumped, kicking one in the chest. "Nick, run!" Malia swiped her claws across the chest of one and roundhouse kicking another. "I got this." Nick and the couple ran away, whilst Malia continued to fight. Malia let out a loud roar as the Jägerbars stood back up. She rushed forward and began swiping at them with her claws. They soon overpowered her, grabbing by the throat and slamming her harshly into a tree. Malia wasn't ready to give up and let out another growl and tried to attack but she was slightly disorientated from hitting the tree. She was slammed into the tree again and everything went black as her body was dropped to the floor.

Nick was trekking through the woods in a panic trying to find Malia. "Malia! Mal!" He soon reached where he believed he left her but found nothing, only making him terrified. "MALIA!" Nick took out his phone and called Malia, hoping for the best. He soon heard the ringtone she had set for him and was quick to follow the sound. He found Malia on the floor unconscious with some of her hair soaked with blood. "Malia, wake up." Nick shook her shoulders, but she was still unresponsive. He quickly called Monroe, who soon answered. "I need help."
"What now?" Monroe sighed, not wanting to do any Grimm work.
"It's Malia. She fought some Jägerbars and her head is bleeding. She's not waking up, what do I do?"
"Where are you?"
"In the woods. What do I do?!"
"You need to get her out of there. Take her home and break her arm."
"Break her arm?"
"Yes, break her arm. It should trigger her healing process."
"What if it doesn't?"
"Then you may have to take her to the hospital."

Nick carried Malia into her house and placed her on the coach. He grabbed her arm and snapped it, wincing from the noise. "Come on Malia. Open your eyes."
"Nick." Malia mumbled as her eyes fluttered open.
"Thank god." Nick sighed in relief pulling Malia into a tight hug. Malia felt a spark go through her that dulled when Nick pulled away. "Your eyes are glowing blue."
"It's you. You're my Grimm." Malia revealed. She felt as though she was complete and that she could breathe. "I thought it would be you, but I wasn't sure."
"What does this mean?"
"It means that I feel protective over you and will do anything to keep you safe."
"We'll talk about this later; you need to rest, and I need to go to the hospital."
"Will you carry me upstairs?" Malia asked.
"Sure." Nick picked up Malia and carried her to her bedroom. He watched Malia sleep for a moment and felt a strange feeling in his chest.

A/N: For anyone who may be slightly confused about Nick being Malia's Grimm it's just a bond. It doesn't make them soulmates or anything. The bond between is basically protectiveness. Malia feels that she has to protect Nick and would risk her life if it meant he would be safe. Anyways for this chapter that wasn't a lot because I couldn't fit Malia into the entire episode, I have a plan that will mean she's around a lot more. Also, I've changed it so Monroe would call Nick about Marie whilst he (Nick) is driving to the hospital. Malia is based of Malia Tate from Teen Wolf so I guess the rights go to them.