13- Cheating

dedicated to kxlalisax

Inspired by jachen's vlog.

When jennie and lisa are youtuber.

Lisa: What's up to our JL shippers there!
So, welcome back to our channel!
You see, (just imagine 😅) I'm alone, because my baby jenjen is still out, shopping. And its good thing coz, I'm plotting something for her. ☺😉

We are doing a prank, I'm gonna tell her that there is this guy claiming that she's his girlfriend. Simply, I'm gonna accuse her of cheating.

I don't know, but I'm nervous and afraid of what will her reaction be. Coz you all know that my baby is the intimidating type, and the person you don't wanna pissed off. So before i set up the camera or hide it. I will leave a message to my baby 😅

Hi baby! Don't be mad okay? Our JL shippers want me to do a prank on you, blame them!

So now, I'll set it up, and wait 'till my baby comes home.

*A FEW MOMENTS LATER*

Jennie: Honeyyyy!!! I'm homeee!! *looking for Lisa*

No one response.

Jennie: *look in their bedroom*

Jennie: Honey!! I miss you! ☺😍

Lisa: *ignored jennie* miss your face *mumbles*

Jennie: Honey? *frowned* what's the problem?

Lisa: *with cold voice* Nothing.

Jennie: Nothing!? But you're ignoring me!
Tell me!!

Lisa: *ignored Jennie*

Jennie: What now? *baby voice*Talk to me baby!! *whining*

Lisa: *acting like angry* Okay!! You really wanna know!? There's this guy claiming that his your boyfriend! He just came here earlier, good thing he's all gone before you came home, coz if not, I might have killed someone already.

Jennie: What the hell are you talking about? Are you accusing me of cheating!? Do you really think I'll do that to you? *crack voice* Don't you trust me?

Don't you trust my love for you?

Lisa: If you are not cheating, then why would there be someone looking for you!?

Jennie: *low voice* you didn't even answer my questions. *in the verge of crying*
Instead of asking me about this matter calmly and trusting me, you just accuse me! I HATE YOU MANOBAN! *sobbing* *Then she walk out*

Lisa: *shock* Oh meeeen! I f*ck up. * steal glances at jennie in the living room* *grabs the camera and run to the living room*

Lisa: Baby!!! *baby voice*
*saw jennie is crying* * worried*
Baby I'm sorry. It's just a prank. Look here at the camera.. Pls. Baby I'm sorry. Stop crying now. *hugs jennie even if jennie is resisting* hush now baby..

Jennie: Baby your face* still sobbing* You're the reason why I am like this *sobbing* *throw little punch at Lisa's chest*

Lisa: I know baby.. That's why i'm sorry.
What about, let's just grab milk flavored ice cream to cheer you up? Is that fair?

Jennie: *still sobbing but nodded otherwise*

Lisa: Come on now, stop crying my baby. *Hugs jennie*

They end up sleeping in the living room

Meanwhile..
Jennie's evil mind:
LALISA MANOBAN!! You'll regret making me cry. I'll have my revenge, and make sure you'll cry hard.. Like HARD. 😏

^^