Chapter 17 (Mature Content)

I got off work right on time and had to rush to the locker to take my belongings and practically pranced out and down the steps outside the hotel lobby.

A quick honk diverts my attention and I realized it was the same black Merz park near my apartment when he sent me home. The windows are tinted pitch black and one of them was winded down just enough that I could make out it was Seo Joon inside.

I smile before walking over and slipping in when the door opens for me.

"Welcome back"

He smiles before pulling me into his arms and giving me a deep kiss. Signaling to the driver with a small window separating the front and back seats, the car started moving.

'Did you miss me this much you wait for me to finish my shift?'

Laughing as I ask him and cup his cheeks with my hands before planting another kiss on his lips.

"Yes"

He nodded with a big smile on, his hands still hugging onto me and I release his cheeks.

'Hmm'

I sigh, burying myself into his chest I hug him back as I shut my eyes close. If this is a dream, please don't let me wake up.

"Feels like I'm the only one missing someone."

I hear him sigh above me and I pat his chest softly.

'I miss you...every single day, even before I met you...Although that makes me sound like a total creep.'

Chuckling softly, I hold onto him and felt him kiss me on my forehead.

"I kinda like this creep."

'Yea, well, this creep isn't too bad I guess'

I shrug and hear him laughing. His laughter is so gentle and warm and I can't help but laugh along with him.

"What do you want to have for dinner?"

I look back up at him and realized this isn't just about sex now. He is bringing me for dinner?

"Why?..why are you giving me that weird look?"

He narrowed his brows at me as I laugh and rub my nose against his cheek.

'Nothing'

I denied it as I tried to contain my smile.

"You were surprised that I am bringing you to dinner, aren't you?"

He looks on playfully while his hands guide me by my chin to face him.

'No....'

I shook my head and denied further.

"What do you take me for? I'm not Haeryn the pervert"

He teases me further before kissing me on the lips again. I smack his arms again and he pretended to wince in pain.

'So I'm the only pervert here?'

I grin at him as I shift to sit onto his lap, my arms hook around his neck as I grind myself slowly onto him.

'You took my panties away, how are you going to contain my wetness for you huh?'

I whisper softly by his ears and lick him lightly behind his ear.

"I guess I can keep it in for you..."

He whispers back before pushing me up and unzipping his pants, releasing his hardon beneath me. I grin as I watch him try to muffle his groan as I wasted no time but carefully sat on him.

'Mmhmm..much better'

I moan softly at his ear as the car movement rocks us up and down. His hands hold me by my waist as our gaze met. His hands reach out behind me and I hear a click of the window shut close for a little bit more privacy.

'Park Seo Joon...I love it when you are hard for me'

He groans at my words and tried to push harder into me. I grin as I moan and grind myself harder back.

"Fuck, you little vixen...I want to fuck you so badly right now."

Biting his neck, I suck hard enough to make sure I left a mark there. Then our gaze met again.

'What's stopping you?'

I grin as he pulls us apart and has me on my legs as my hands get support from pressing against the window. I look back to see him removing his pants to his ankle before shoving his dick inside me as the car continues to move.

'Fuck me'

I mouth quietly as he watches me, a grin appeared before he fucks me hard.