Chapter 46 (mature content)

I moan softly as I orgasmed for the second time with him licking and fingering me.

"I'm not done yet"

He warned as I let out a satisfied smile and tugged him towards me.

'...I'm not too, oppa'

I lick his lips to get a taste of my wetness and grin proudly. He didn't need to know, but I am taking care of my diet strictly just to make sure I smell and taste good.

'Will you watch me suck you oppa?'

My hands glide down towards his dick and tug on it softly. Pushing him off me, I hop off the countertop and reach for my hairtie before tying it up in a high bun.

He rested against the countertop as I kneel down facing him and kiss his dick lightly. Blowing a hot breath onto it, I bite onto it softly and he groan, glaring fiercely back at me.

"Where did you learn to do that"

He held my head in place firmly and commanded. I grin proudly, refusing to let his dick off. I watch his expression as I latch my tongue onto the bottom of his dick and suck him hard. His grip pull tight onto my hairbun as he groan loudly.

Pushing myself further, I reached my limit and gag a little as he held my head there, obviously enjoying the power he have over me. Pushing my head harder, he guided me to deep throat him and made me gagged harder in the process.

I watch as he smirk sexily at me as my hands grip onto his thighs hard. I followed his thrust as I allow him to take charge. My hand glide down towards his balls as I massage them at the same time.

"Fuck...you've been really naughty these days didn't you?"

He groan as his head fell back and his hands push my head to get my mouth deeper into him. I bite his dick lightly before sucking him hard as respond.

"You must miss having your clit spank"

Glaring at me fiercely, he continue to thrust my head deep into him while I gag harder.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth, horny little thing?"

I nodded eagerly as I fuck him harder with my mouth. My fingers grabbing his balls and rubbing them harder as we go.

"Fuck..make sure you swallow every single drop Haeryn, or I'll have to punish you"

He warn as he pushes himself deeper and faster into my mouth before exploding in my mouth. Eagerly, I suck and lap up every drop I can manage and swallowed it as he watched me.

He bend over as his hand held me by my chin as he inspected my face.

"Uh oh.."

He smirk as he wipe off his cum that I missed from the corner of my lips. I moan as he pushes his fingers inside my lips, feeding me as I latch onto it and suck it off cleanly.

"Horny little thing, you need to be punished."

I wince as he grab my hairbun and pull me up. His fingers touching my clit immediately to find it wet again.

"Where did you learn to suck my dick that way?"

I moan as his fingers rubbed my clit slowly before pinching it hard and I wince in response. So he did notice the difference, the website was right afterall. Pinching my clit again, I wince as a tear made its way down my cheek. The pain and pleasure was indeed making this whole experience more intense than all our previous sex adventures.

"Answer me"

He demanded as his other hand grab my cheek firmly close to his face.

'Porn website'

"Who allowed you to watch porn"

He commanded again as he pushes my legs wider and smack my clit hard. I wince louder before turning them into moans as he rub my clit softly after.

'I'm sorry oppa'

Satisfied with my apology, he rub my clit quicker and I let my moan takeover the bathroom. Then unexpectedly he smack my clit hard again and I watch as he grin at my loud wince.

"The next time you think of watching porn, I want you to ask me first. Understand?"

His thumb wipe my tears off as his other hand rub my clit softly as if to get it ready for another punishment.

'Yes oppa'

I nodded my head and was rewarded by a passionate kiss. His fingers travel inside me and his thumb slowly massage my clit. I suck onto his tongue desperate to feel every part of him as he pull away from me.

"Now grab your legs as far as it can reach on top of your head and watch me fuck you."

Another command as he lifted my legs and guided my hands to push it as far back as it could go, leaving my clit completely blossom and exposed to his view. He took a step back as if to admire his masterpiece.

"If only I can take a photo of this..."

He smile proudly before his hands came back to spread me even wider for his view.

'Are you proud of me oppa?'

I ask as I proudly grin back at him. His fingers push inside me once again as his gaze met mine.

"Grip"

Tightening my muscles, I felt my vagina gripping onto his fingers as he grin wider.

"Haeryn,you horny little thing. You respond so well to me don't you?"

I nodded eagerly in agreement as he pull out his fingers and place his dick at my entrance.

"Watch"

Another command before he finally push inside me, spreading me out as he filled me up.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard today Haeryn...watching porn will not be able to satisfy you anymore after this"

I gasped as he pull and push deep and fast.